- Volume 67 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study of Concentric-Neutral Line Voltage Increase Related by Pole and Cable Joint When Lightening Overvoltage Injected in Combined Distribution Line
혼합 배전선로에 직격낙뢰시 전주와 케이블직선접속재가 케이블 동심중성선 전위상승에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2018.04.18
- Accepted : 2018.05.23
- Published : 2018.06.01
In case of Lighting occurs in Domestic combined distribution line, normally the voltage for the neutral line increase dramatically. General connection for underground cable is bundled common earth type so the lightning over voltage increase at the concentric-neutral line is not big enough to give impact on cable sheath. But in case of Non bundled common earth type it is necessary to analyze the phenomena on cable sheath caused by lightening overvoltage. Especially pole and cable joint are the core factor to consider. In this paper concrete pole and cable joint were evaluated in case of Non bundled common earth type combined distribution Line. EMTP simulation model has been designed and several case study were made. Also several experimental test were made to verify the simulation result.
- KEPCO, "Distribution Line Lighting Surge Criteria", DS-3800 (Distribution Design Criteria), 2012.6.
- IEC Technical Report., "Insulation Coordination-part 4" IEC TR 60074-4, 2004.
- Kenji Yamato, Zen-ichiro Kawasaki et. al., "Surge lmpedances of Concrete pole and Grounding Lead Wire in Distribution Line by a Scale Model Technique" The Japanese Electric society Book B, Vol. 119, No. 7, pp. 861-866, 1999.
- Ryu. H. S., "Building Distribution Test Equipment and Research the Effect of Lighting Surge Facility", KERI report, 2003.
- Hideki Kimura., "Test Report on Impedance Characteristic of 23kV Cable Joints", Noiseken Test Report, 2017.
- Lee. J. B., "A Study on the Establishment of Insulation Coordination Scheme in Distribution System", KEPCO Report, 2003.
- Japanese Electric Power Central Research Institute, "Distribution Line Lightening Overvoltage Guide", Report, 2002.
- Kim. C.H., "Analyzing Lightening Surge Transmission Characteristic and Protection Performance Qualification Method", KEPCO Report, 2012.
- IEEE Standard, "Exposed Semiconducting Shields on High-Voltage Cable Joints and Separable Connectors", IEEE Std 592, 2007.
- KEPCO, "Shutdown Example Caused by Lightening etc Statistical Data", KEPCO Distribution Operation Department., 2017.