- Volume 67 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of the Efficiency Uncertainty for an Inverter-fed Three-Phase Induction Motor
인버터 구동 3상 유도전동기의 효율 불확도 평가
- Lee, Ho-Hyun (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Pukyong National University) ;
- Park, Han-Seok (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Pukyong National University) ;
- Jun, Hee-Deuk (Korea Testing Certification(KTC)) ;
- Kim, Dae-Kyong (Dept. of Electrical Control Engineering, Sunchon National University) ;
- Woo, Kyung-Il (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Pukyong National University)
- Received : 2018.01.12
- Accepted : 2018.05.21
- Published : 2018.06.01
This paper presented an evaluation method for the efficiency uncertainty of an inverter-fed three-phase induction motor using FEM. The motor efficiency in the FEM is calculated by the IEC 60034-2-3 as in the actual test. In the process of evaluating the efficiency uncertainty, the difference between the finite element method and the actual test is the method of calculating the type-A / B standard uncertainty of the input quantity to estimate the efficiency and each losses. For the input quantities which can confirm the instantaneous values with respect to time, the type-A standard uncertainty in the FEM is calculated from the RMS values or average values having separate periods in the steady state. And, the type-B standard uncertainty in the finite element method is assumed to be zero. Also, this paper compared and analyzed the efficiency uncertainty evaluated by the proposed method and the efficiency uncertainty through the actual test.
Supported by : 부경대학교
- KS C IEC/TS 60034-2-1, "Rotating electrical machines - Part 2-1 : Standard methods for determining losses and efficiency form tests (excluding machines for traction vehicles), 2014.
- Hee-Deuk Jun, Han-Seok Park, Dea-Kyong Kim, Kyung-Il Woo, "Study on the Evaluation of Uncertainty for the Efficiency of 0.75[kW] Class Three Phase Induction Motor", the Transaction of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 64(4), pp. 653-659, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2015.64.4.653
- Kwang-Woo Chung, "A study on Control Technics and Driving Device for Induction AC Motors", Korea Railroad College, Vol. 15, 1999.
- Ho-Hyun Lee, Han-Seok Park, Hee-Deuk Jun, Kyung-Il Woo, "Evaluation for Efficiency Uncertainty of Three-Phase Induction Motor using Finite Element Analysis", the Transaction of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 66P(4), 163-168. 2017.
- IEC/TS 60034-2-3, "Rotating electrical machines - Part 2-3: Specific test methods for determining losses and efficiency of converter-fed AC induction motors, 2013.
- ISO, "Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (GUM)", 1995.