- Volume 67 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Design and Characteristic Analysis of Double Stator Axial Field 12/10 SRM
이중고정자 횡축 12/10 SRM의 설계 및 특성 해석
- Son, Dong-Ho (Dept. of Mechatronics Engineering, Kyungsung University) ;
- Ahn, Jin-Woo (Dept. of Mechatronics Engineering, Kyungsung University)
- Received : 2018.01.19
- Accepted : 2018.04.24
- Published : 2018.06.01
This paper aims to design of a double stator axial field 12/10 SRM. Conventional and single stator axial field SRMs were reviewed to apply for automotive cooling fan. The axial field SRM has the advantage of shorter flux path, higher torque per volume and lower iron loss. However, there is axial eccentricity in single stator axial field SRM due to one side excitation. Therefore, a double stator type is designed in this paper to reduce the axial eccentricity. And the trapezoidal pole shape of the stator increases the flow of magnetic flux from stator to rotor and the torque region. The torque and efficiency are compared and tested with experiments.
Supported by : 경성대학교
- Kyu-Sang Lee, Seok-Yoon Jeong, Kyung-Hoon Kim, Chuyn-Han Yoon, Hee-Seok Choi, "Performance Experiment and Characteristics Analysis for an Automobile Cooling Fan", The Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, pp.1124-1129, Nov, 2002.
- Kwang-Il Jeong, A-Ran Kim, Tae-Hyoung Kim, Jin-Woo Ahn, "Design and Analysis of 6/4, 12/8 and 8/6 SRM for Application of Automotive Cooling Fan", KIEE Summer Conference, pp. 658-659, Jul, 2012.
- Bo Wang, Dong-Hee Lee, Jin-Woo Ahn, "Design and Characteristic Analysis for a Novel Axial Field SRM with Single Teeth and Segmental Rotor", KIEE Summer Confernece, pp. 945-946, Jul, 2013.