- Volume 22 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of Factors Affecting Quality of Life through the Analysis of Public Health Big Data
클라우드 기반의 공개의료 빅데이터 분석을 통한 삶의 질에 영향을 미치는 요인분석
- Kim, Min-kyoung (Department of Research & Development Center, SONOUM Inc) ;
- Cho, Young-bok (Department of Computer & Information Security, Daejeon University)
- Received : 2018.04.03
- Accepted : 2018.04.21
- Published : 2018.06.30
In this study, we analyzed public health data analysis using the hadoop-based spack in the cloud environment using the data of the Community Health Survey from 2012 to 2014, and the factors affecting the quality of life and quality of life. In the proposed paper, we constructed a cloud manager for parallel processing support using Hadoop - based Spack for open medical big data analysis. And we analyzed the factors affecting the "quality of life" of the individual among open medical big data quickly without restriction of hardware. The effects of public health data on health - related quality of life were classified into personal characteristics and community characteristics. And multiple-level regression analysis (ANOVA, t-test). As a result of the experiment, the factors affecting the quality of life were 73.8 points for men and 70.0 points for women, indicating that men had higher health - related quality of life than women.
- K. Y. Kim, B. Y. Chun, S. Kam, S. W. Lee, K. S. Park, and S. C. Chae, "Development of Measurement Scale for the Quality of Life in Hypertensive Patients," International Journal of preventive medicine and public health, vol.38, no.1, pp.61-70, February 2005.
- M. J. Calvert, and N. Freemantle, "Use of Health-related Quality of life in Prescrib in Research. Part1:Why Evaluated Health-related Quality of Life?", Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 513-521. December 2003. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.0269-4727.2003.00521.x
- A. Bowing, Z. Gabriel, J. Dykes, O. Evans, A. Fleissing, D. Banister, and S. Sutton, "Let's ask them: A national survey of definition of quality of life and its enhancement among people aged 65 and over," International Journal of Aging and Human Developent, vol.56, no.4, pp.269-306, June 2003. https://doi.org/10.2190/BF8G-5J8L-YTRF-6404
- Y. B. Cho S. H. Woo and S. H. Lee, "The Big Data Analysis and Medical Quality Management for Wellness", Journal of the Korea Society of Computer & Information, vol.19, no. 12, pp. 101-109, December 2014. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2014.19.12.101
- K. H. Ko, Y. H. An and K. W. Kim, "Measuring and enhancing ways of social capital in local government," Research Report Seoul Korea Research Institute for Local Administration. 2012
- S,Y Kang, S.J Youn and Y.S. Shin, "A Basic Study on Environmental Health Service Utilizing Big Data," Korea Environment Institute :KEI Working Paper, vol 7, 2015
- T.M Song, "Tend Analysis of Health and Welfare Policy Based on Social Big Data," Journal of the Health-welfare Policy Forum, vol. 7, pp. 101-113, July 2017.
- C.M. An, "Big Data Platform Status and Issue Analysis," ETRI Insight Report 2017-33, 2017
- D.M Seo, S.K Song, S.W. Lee and I. C. Yun,"Government Big Data Analysis Technology Application Trend." Weekly Technology Trend Data of KOSEN Trend Report 1556-01, 2014
- S. S. Kim, M. Y. Chung, T. W. Lee and J. H. Won, "Implementation of Medical Data-Based Big Data Analytics Service," Journal of the Korea Information Science Society, vol. no. pp.157-159, December 2015.
- A. Floratou, U. F. Minhas, and F.Ozcan, "SQL-on-Hadoop: Full Circle Back to Shared-nothing Database Architectures," In Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 1295-1306, Hangzhou, China, 2014.
- J. H. Lee, M. K. Jea, M. J. Jo and H. S. Son, " Big Data Utilization Trend in Healthcare," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 32, no.1, pp.63-75, January 2015.