- Volume 18 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study of the Factor of Humanities and Social Science based Convergence Research Performance
인문사회기반 융합연구 성과 영향요인 연구
- Received : 2018.05.15
- Accepted : 2018.06.20
- Published : 2018.06.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate empirically the factors affecting the research results of humanities and social sciences based convergence research. For this purpose, personal characteristics, research environment factor, researcher factor, research team factor, and support agency factor were set as influence factors of convergence research. Survey was conducted for researchers who are conducting research on humanities and social sciences based convergence research. As a result, it was found that factors influencing research on humanities and social sciences based convergence were researcher factor, supporting agency factor, research environment factor(major), and the influence of these factors on convergence research result was 51.6%. The implications of the research results are as follows: First, when performing the convergence research based on humanities and social science, individual factor of the researcher is more important than the factor of the research team in the performance of convergence research. Second, the support organization can improve the convergence research result through continuous management of convergence research results. Third, the research field (major) of the researcher also influences the performance of the convergence research. Therefore, the research field (major) should be considered important in the formation of the convergence research team.
Interdisciplinary Research;Convergence Research;Convergence Research Performance;Humanities and Social Sciences Based Research;National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)
- 황다영, 김영인, 이병민, "기술융합 특성에 따른 새로운 분류체계의 제안," 기술혁신학회, 제11권, 제4호, pp.592-612, 2008.
- 한승환, "융합연구 지원의 정책 방향: 미국 과학혁신정책 기반사업, 스위스 연구센터 역량강화사업을 중심으로," 정책개발연구, 제10권, 제2호, pp.109-130, 2010,
- H. Bauer, "Barriers Against Interdisciplinarity: Implications for Studies of Science, Technology, and Society(STS)," Science,Technology, & HumanValues, Vol.15, No.1, pp.105-118, 1990.
- G. Oberg, "Facilitating Interdisciplinary Work: Using Eqality Assessmentto Creatcommon Ground," High Education, Vol.57, pp.405-413, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10734-008-9147-z
- 배형준, 이공계 융합연구 수행의 영향요인 및 연구성과 영향 요인 분석, 서울대학교, 박사학위논문, 2014.
- D. H. Vanderloop, Success Factors and Patterns in Government-Supported Research and Development, Doctor of Public Administration in University of Southern California, 2004.
- 한승환, 조순로, 양정모, 최연수, 경정운, 학문간 융복합 연구지원계획 수립에 관한 연구, 한국연구재단 연구보고-2009-001-학술정책, 한국연구재단, 2009.
- 이봉재, 연구집단 특성이 융합연구 성과에 미치는 영향에 관한 실증연구: 선도연구센터 지원사업을 중심으로, 성균관대학교, 박사학위논문, 2016.
- 노유진, 학술연구조성사업 투자효과분석, 한국연구재단 연구보고-조사분석2008-004-성과분석, 한국연구재단, 2008.
- 경정운, 정부의 역할이 융합연구효과에 미치는 영향요인에 관한 연구, 서울시립대학교, 박사학위논문, 2012.
- 강정석, 융합연구 성과에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 실증 분석: 출연(연)을 중심으로, 성균관대학교, 석사학위논문, 2013.
- A. Diamond, "What is a Citation Worth?," The Journal of Human Resources, Vol.21, No.2, pp.200-215, 1986. https://doi.org/10.2307/145797
- M. G. Brown, and R. A. Svenson, "Measuring R&D Productivity," Research-Technology Management, Vol.31, No.4. pp.11-15, 1988.
- 교육부, 교육부 학술연구지원사업 성과분석보고서, 한국연구재단, 2017.
- 이영범, 우수 융합 연구과제지원을 위한 융합 연구 평가시스템 개선, 한국연구재단, 2016.
- 과학기술정보통신부, 과학기술정보통신부 주요연구개발사업 성과분석보고서, 한국연구재단, 2017.
- Y. H. Noh, K. H. Lee, and D. K. Jeong, "A Study on the Performance Analysis of the Humanities Based Interdisciplinary Convergence Research Support Project," The Journal of Transdisciplinary, Vol.2, No.1, pp.60-90, 2018.
- J. S. Long, "Measures of Sex-differences in Scientific Productivity," Social Forces, Vol.71, No.1, pp.159-178, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1093/sf/71.1.159
- S. J. Porter and D. H. Toutkoushian, "Institutional Research Productivity and the Connection to Average Student Quality and Overall Reputation," Economics of Education Review, Vol.25, pp.605-617, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econedurev.2005.06.003
- F. Rijnsoever and L. Hessels, "Factors Associated with Disciplinary and Interdisciplinary Research Collaboration," Research Policy, Vol.40, pp.463-472, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2010.11.001
- 오헌석, 배형준, 김도연, "과학기술분야 융합연구자의 융합연구 입문과 과정에 관한 연구," 아시아교육연구, 제13권, 제4호, pp.297-335, 2012.
- L. Cherchye and P. V. Abeele, "On Research Efficiency a Micro-analysis of Dutch University Research in Economics and Business Management," Research Policy, Vol.34, pp.495-516, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2005.03.005
- D. J. Levitin, This is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession, Dutton Adult (Penguin), 2006.
- H. Horta, "Holding a Post-doctoral Position Before Becoming a Faculty Member: Does it Bring Benefits for the Scholarly Enterprise?," Higher Education, Vol.58, No.5, pp.689-721, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10734-009-9221-1
- J. C. Shin and W. K. Cummings, "Multilevel Analysis of Academic Publishing Across Disciplines Research Preference, Collaboration, and Time on Research," Scientometrics, Vol.85, pp.581-594, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11192-010-0236-2
- 장덕희, 양정모, 최윤영, "남녀 연구자에 대한 정부연구비 지원규모와 연구업적의 차이 비교," 한국행정연구, 제18권, 제3호, pp.97-124, 2009.
- J. Thompson, Interdisciplinary Research Team Dynamics: A Systems Approach to Understanding Communication and Collaboration in Complex Teams, VDM Verlag, Saarbrucken, Germany, 2007.
- A. Collin, "Multidisciplinary, Interdisciplinary, and Transdisciplinary Collaboration: Implications for Vocational Psychology," International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance, Vol.9, pp.101-110, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10775-009-9155-2
- A. Thomas and G. Mohan, Research skills for policy and development: How to find out fast, Sage Publicatinos, 2007.
- L. Baird, "Publication Productivity in Doctoral Research Department: Interdisciplinary and Intradisciplinary Factors," Research in Higher Education, Vol.32, No.3, pp.303-318, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00992894
- L. M. Campbell, "Diversity: Overcoming Obstacles to Interdisciplinary Research," Conservation Biology, Vol.19, No.2, pp.574-577, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00058.x
- H. Bruun, J. Hukkinen, K. Huutoniemi, and J. T. Klein, Promoting Interdisciplinary Research: The case of the Academy of Finland, Academy of Finland, 2005.