- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of sawdust cultivation of Lentinula edodes with different methods of spawn inoculation
- Chang, Hyun You ;
- Seo, Geum Hui ;
- Lee, Yong Kuk ;
- Jeon, Sung Woo
- Received : 2018.02.28
- Accepted : 2018.06.26
- Published : 2018.06.30
This study was carried out to investigate the management characteristics and growth performance of L. edodes from the cooling stage to incubation. Bags of different heights and weights are available for bagging. When the medium size of
Bag type;Incubation;Lentinula edodes;Shiitake;Spawn
- Fuse G, Enoki A, Tanaka H. 1984. On protection of mushroom cultivatioon from harmful microbial contamination. Men Fac Kinki University 17: 91-100.
- Kim WS, Yoon GH, Jung EY, Noh JH, Lee BS. 2009. Shiitake Cultivation Technique. pp. 63-66, National Forestry Cooperatives Federation Forest Mushroom Research Institute.
- Kirchhoff B, Lelley J. 1991. Investigations of shiitake (Lentinus edodes (Berk.) Sing) bag-log cultivation to increase the yield in Germany. Sci Cultiv Edible Fungi 13: 509-516.
- Liao YM. 1993. Microorganisms contaminated in the process of cultivation and their effect on the production of shiitake. Jour. Argic. Res. China 42(2): 187-199.
- Park YA, Lee KT, Bak WC, Kim MK, Ka KH, Koo CD. 2011. Eritadenin contents analysis in various strains of Lentinus edodes using LC-MS/MS. Kor J Mycol. 39: 239-242. https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2010.39.3.239
- Seo SK, Ko HG, Choi SG, Kim SC, Kim GJ, Nho JH, Lee BS. 2008. Shiitake Culitvation Technique. National Forestry Cooperatives Federation Forest Mushroom Research Institute 95-136.
- Shin WS. 2015. Statistical yearbook of forestry. pp. 232-239, Korea Forest Service Press. Korea.
- Stamets P. 2005. Mycelium running. How mushrooms can help save the world. pp. 343, Ten Speed Press.
Supported by : Korea Institute of Planning and Evaluation for Technology of Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries