- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Distribution of spontaneously growing mushrooms in the juwangsan national park
주왕산국립공원의 자생버섯 분포상
- Ko, Pyung-Yeul (Faculty of Bioscience and Industry, College of Applied Life Science, Jeju National Univ.) ;
- Hong, Ki-sung (National Forestry Cooperative Federation Forest mushroom Research Center, Spawn Production Department) ;
- Choe, Suck-young (Dept. of Food & Nutrition, Coll. Of Human Ecology, Univ. of Ulsan) ;
- Kim, Tae-heon (National Park Research Institute Ecosystem Research Division) ;
- Jeun, Yong-Chull (Faculty of Bioscience and Industry, College of Applied Life Science, Jeju National Univ.)
- 고평열 (제주대학교 생명자원과학대학 생물산업학부) ;
- 홍기성 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터 종균 생산과) ;
- 최석영 (울산대학교 생활과학부 식품영양전공) ;
- 김태헌 (국립공원연구원 조사연구부) ;
- 전용철 (제주대학교 생명자원과학대학 생물산업학부)
- Received : 2018.05.31
- Accepted : 2018.07.02
- Published : 2018.06.30
Mushrooms growing spontaneously in the Juwangsan National Park were surveyed from April to October 2017 for supporting management of higher fungi and creating a bio-diversity database of the park. In total, two divisions, eight classes, 21 orders, 85 families, 225 genera, and 503 species were detected. Among them, 247 species belonged to order Agaricales, which occupied 48.8% of the population, followed by members of orders Polyporales and Russulales. The mushrooms were abundant in August, and an altitude of 300-400 m above sea level was optimal for their growth, such as those found at Sanguijigu, Deajeonsa, and Geodaeri semgoal areas. Furthermore, Macrolepiota procera and Sarcodon aspratus, which belong to criteria of climate change, were detected in this survey.
Bio-diversity;Climate change;Mushroom;Natural Resources Survey
Supported by : 한국국립공원연구원
- Breitenbach J, Kranzlin F. 1984. Fungi of Switzerland, Volume 1, Ascomycetes. verlag Mykologia, Lucerne.
- Breitenbach J, Kranzlin F. 1986. Fungi of Switzerland, Volume 2, Non gilled fungi. verlag Mykologia, Lucerne.
- Breitenbach J, Kranzlin F. 1991. Fungi of Switzerland, Volume 3, Boletus and agarics 1nd part. verlag Mykologia, Lucerne.
- Breitenbach J, Kranzlin F. 1995. Fungi of Switzerland, Volume 4, agarics 2nd part. verlag Mykologia, Lucerne.
- Breitenbach J, Kranzlin F. 2000. Fungi of Switzerland, Volume 5, agarics 3nd part. verlag Mykologia, Lucerne.
- Kranzlin F. 2005. Fungi of Switzerland, Volume 6, Russulaceae. verlag Mykologia, Lucerne.
- Ikeda Y, 2005, Mushrooms and Toad stools Pictured Book of Hokuriku. Hashimoto Kakubundo. Japan. pp. 395.
- Imazeki R, Otani Y, Hongo T. 1988. Fungi of Japan. Yamakei Pubulishers. Tokyo. pp. 623.
- National Park Research Institute. 2008. Natural resource survey of Juwangsan National Park
- Seaver FJ. 1978. The North American Cup-Fungi. Subrecht & Cramer Monticello, N.Y. pp. 198-200.
- Seok SJ, Lim YW, Kim CM, Ka KH, Lee JS, Han SK, Kim SO, Hur JS, Hyun IH, Hong SG, et al. 2013. List of mushrooms in Korea. Seoul: Korea Society of Mycology.
- Singer R. 1986. The agaricales in modern taxonomy, 4th ed. Koeltz Scientific Books. Koenigstein. Germany. pp. 981.
- Index Fungorum (http://www.indexfungorum.org/)에서 2017. 11월 인출