- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Research of environmental condition using ICT-based smart cultivation system during high temperature period
ICT 기반 스마트 재배시스템을 이용한 고온기 표고재배 환경변화 조사
- Kim, In-Yeop (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- Kwon, Hyeong-il ((주)Soam Cunsultant Co., LTD) ;
- Hwang, In-Ho ((주)Soam Cunsultant Co., LTD) ;
- Lee, Won-Ho (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- No, Jong-Hyun (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- Choi, Sun-Gyu (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- Ko, Han-Gyu (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- Koo, Chang-Duk (Department of Forest Science, Chungbuk National University)
- 김인엽 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 권형일 ((주)소암컨설턴트) ;
- 황인호 ((주)소암컨설턴트) ;
- 이원호 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 노종현 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 최선규 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 고한규 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 구창덕 (충북대학교 산림학과)
- Received : 2018.06.04
- Accepted : 2018.06.25
- Published : 2018.06.30
This study was carried out to separately assess the production of post-culture, germinating, growing, and resting stages of Lentinula edodes grown in a smart cultivation facility based on ICT technology. The cultivation environment of the greenhouse facility was controlled to remain at different set points throughout a range of high ambient temperatures. Production of Sanjo-701-ho, which is a typical summer cultivar, and the new cultivar Sanjo-701-ho were tested in this ICT-based smart cultivation system. Sanjo-701-ho produced 353.7 g/bag of mushrooms from June to October, while Sanjo-701-ho produced 270.4 g/bag. These production amounts were stable over the high-temperature range of
Supported by : 산림청
- Jo WS, Lee SH, Ryu SY, Kang MG, Kim WH, Park CM, Park WW. 2016. Using automated container type culture system Hericium erinaceum mushroom production technology. J Mushrooms 14:249-252(in Korean). https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2016.14.4.249
- Son JE, Choi WS. 2000. Analysis of climatic factors during growing period of high-quality oak mushroom(Lentinus edodes(Berk) Sing). J Bio-Env Control 9:115-119.
- Son JE, Park KS, Lee BS, Yun NK. 2002. Improvement of quality of oak mushroom by environment control in sawdust culture. J Bio-Env Control 10:97-100.
- Son JE, Chol WS. 2005. Effect of Environmental condition on growth and quality of log-cultured oak mushroom under protected cultivation. J Bio-Env Control 14:160-165.
- Yeo UH, Lee IB, Kwon KS, Ha TH, Park SJ, Kim RW, Lee SY. 2016. Analysis of reserch trend and core technologies base on ICT to materialize smart-farm. J Protec Horticul Plant Factory 25:30-41. https://doi.org/10.12791/KSBEC.2016.25.1.30
- Yoon NG, Lee JS, Park KS, Lee JY. 2017. Current state of koreanstyle smart farm policy and technology development. J Rural Resources 59:19-27.