- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The ptimum temperatures during cultivation period of Gastrodia elata according to growth stages
천마 생육단계별 변온에 의한 최적온도 및 재배기간
- Kim, Chang-Su (Jeollabukdo Agricultural Research & Extension Services) ;
- Kim, Hyo-Jin (Jeollabukdo Agricultural Research & Extension Services) ;
- Seo, Sang-Young (Jeollabukdo Agricultural Research & Extension Services) ;
- Kim, Hee-Jun (Jeollabukdo Agricultural Research & Extension Services) ;
- Lee, Wang-Hyu (Department of Agricultural Biology, Chonbuk National University)
- Received : 2018.04.19
- Accepted : 2018.06.29
- Published : 2018.06.30
This study was carried out to investigate the optimum temperature and the cultivation period according to the different growth stages of Gastrodia elata (G. elata). The growth period for the indoor cultivation of G. elata is divided into four stages that require specific temperatures during the enlargement of the tuber. The optimum temperatures and cultivation periods during the growth stages of G. elata were observed to be
- Bin H, Chen F. 2004. Preparative isolation and purification of gastrodin from the Chinese medicinal plant Gastrodia elata by high-speed counter current chromatography. J Chromatography A. 1052:229-232. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2004.09.005
- Choi SR, Jang I, Kim CS, You DH, Kim JY, Kim YG, Ahn YS, Kim JM, Kim YS, Seo KW. 2011. Changes of components and quality in Gastrodiae rhizoma by different dry methods. J Med Crop Sci. 19:354-361.
- Hayashi J, Sekine T, Deguchi S, Lin Q, Horie S, Tsuchiya S, Yano S, Watanabe K. Ikegami F. 2002. Phenolic compounds from Gastrodia rhizome and relaxant effects of related compounds on isolated smooth muscle preparation. Phytochemistry 59:513-519. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0031-9422(02)00008-0
- Hyun YD, Cho SK, Roh KH, Kim KY, Choi IL, Kim SD, Park MS. 1997. Search for environmental factor related to the increasing rhizome induced by tissue culture in Zingiber officinale Rose. J Kor Soc Hort Sci. 15:619-620.
- Jo YS, Lee SH, Park WR, Shin SH, Park CM, Oh JH, Park HW. 2017. Study on ICT convergence in Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) cultivation system using automated container. J Mushrooms 15:264-268(in Korean).
- Kim CS, Kim DW, Kim HJ, Song YJ, Lee WH. 2016. Production of immature rhizomes by breaking dormancy under low temperature of Gastrodia elata Blume. pp.530. Abstr. Meet. J Natural Prod conferen.
- Kim CS, Yu IY, Kim DW, Kim JY, Kim JM, Lee WH. 2017. Effect of yield and quality for cultivation type and mulching materials on Gastrodia elata Blume. Kor J Plant Res. 30:78-87. https://doi.org/10.7732/kjpr.2016.30.1.078
- Kim HS, Jeon JH, Park SW, Joung H. 1992. Effects of alternating temperature on microtuberization of potato. J Kor Soc Hort Sci. 33:432-437.
- Kim HT, Kim ST, Lee WY, Park EJ. 2013. Induction and growth of vegetative stems through in vitro culture of Gastrodia elata. Kor J Med Crop Sci. 21:142-147. https://doi.org/10.7783/KJMCS.2013.21.2.142
- Kim HT, Park EJ. 2013. Change of major functional components of Gastrodia elata Blume with cultivation conditions and harvest times. Kor J Med 21:282-288.
- Kim KS, Kim MK, Nam SW. 2004. Optimization of growth environment in the enclosed plant production system using photosynthesis efficiency model. J Bio-Environ Cont. 13:209-216.
- Kim YG, Kim MG, Yoon S, Hong JS. 2000. Histological observation on the symbiotic relationships between Gastrodia elata and rhizomorph of Armillaria mellea. Kor J Mycol. 28:41-45(in Korean)
- Kim YH, Kim DE, Lee GI, Kang DH, Lee HJ. 2011. Current status and development direction of the domestic and overseas for the artificial plant factory. Kor J Hort Sci Technol. 11:37-37.
- Kozai T, Niu G, Takagaki M. Plant factory. 2015. Elsevier Sci. pp. 3-5.
- Lee BY, Choi HS, Hwang JB. 2002. Analysis of food components of Gastrodiae rhizoma and changes in several characteristics at the various drying conditions. Kor J Food Sci Tec. 34:37-42.
- Lee JW, Lee EH, Kwon JS, Lee SY. 1996. Effects of different soil warming by growing stage on the growth and yield of greenhouse-grown cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.). J Kor Soc Hort Sci Horti Abst. 14:296-297.
- Lee MU, Lee JY, Lee TS, Hong IP, Ga KH, Jang KJ. 2007. Characteristics of important medicinal plant and new cultivation technology. Dongguk Univ. pp. 32-118, Seoul, Korea.
- Liu ZH, Hu HT, Feng GF, Zhao ZY, Mao NY. 2005. Protective effects of gastrodin on the cellular model of Alzheimer's disease induced by Abeta 25-35. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao. 36:537-540.
- MAFAR. 2017. An actual output of a crop for a special purpose in 2016. Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. Korea.
- Park EJ, Lee WY, Kim ST, Ahn JK and Bae EK. 2010. Ergothioneine accumulation in a medicinal plant Gastrodia elata. J Med Plant Res. 4:1141-1147.
- Shin YS. 2000. Effect of different soil warming for each growing stage on growth and yield of Oriental melon. Kor Res Soc Protect Hort. 13:64-73.
- Sung JM, Jung BS, Yang KJ, Lee HK, Harrington T.C. 1995. Production of Gastrodia elata tuber using Armillaria spp. Kor. J. Mycol. 23:61-70.
- Yoo YB, Oh JA, Oh YL, Moon JW, Shin PG, Jang KY, Kong WS. 2013a. Investigation on ecological habitats in Armillaria gallica mushrooms. J Mushrooms 11:36-40(in Korean). https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2013.11.1.036
- Yoo YB, Oh JA, Oh YL, Moon JW, Shin PG, Jang KY, Kong WS. 2013b. Characterization of cultures isolated from fruiting body tissue in Armillaria gallica. J Mushrooms 11:63-68(in Korean). https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2013.11.2.063