- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development of a smart model for Lentinula edodes cultivation based on ICT
ICT 기반 표고버섯 스마트 재배시설 모델개발
- Kim, In-Yeop ;
- Kwon, Hyeong-il ;
- Hwang, In-Ho ;
- Lee, Won-Ho ;
- No, Jong-Hyun ;
- Choi, Sun-Gyu ;
- Ko, Han-Gyu ;
- Koo, Chang-Duk
- Received : 2018.06.04
- Accepted : 2018.07.02
- Published : 2018.06.30
In order to develop a smart cultivation facility based on ICT (Information Communication Technology), a cultivation house was selected. Sensor devices were installed to monitor any changes in the cultivation environment. A control panel was constructed to monitor and control the data on environmental changes collected by the sensors. To efficiently manage the proceedings of the cultivation environment, the cultivation process was divided into 4 stages. We designed an environmental control module using these processes. PC and mobile phone software were designed for remote monitoring and control to develop a smart cultivation system that can conveniently manage the cultivation environment and produce mushrooms in a more stable manner.
ICT;Lentinula edodes;Mushroom;Sawdust cultivation;Smart cultivation
- Chol WS, Son JE. 1999. Analysis of optimum cultivation environment during growing period of high-quality oak mushroom with micro-meterological data. Proc Bio-Env Control. 1:114-117.
- Jhune CS, Kong WS, Park HS, Cho JH, Lee KH. 2014. Mushroom growth and cultivation environment at cutivation house of vinyl bag cultivation shiitake mushroom on high-temperature period. J. Mushrooms 12:263-269. https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2014.12.4.263
- Jo WS, Lee SH, Ryu SY, Kang MG, Kim WH, Park CM, Park WW. 2016. Using automated container type culture system Hericium erinaceummushroom production technology. J Mushrooms 14:249-252(in Korean). https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2016.14.4.249
- Koo CD, Lee SJ, Lee HY. 2013. Morphological characteristics of decomposition and browning of oak sawdust medium for ground bed cultivation of Lentinula edodes. Kor J Mycol 41:85-90(in Korean). https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2013.41.2.85
- Lee TS, Ko MK. 1996. Innovation of long-cultivation for Lentinus edodes. J. Bio-Env. Control 14:160-165.
- Lee WH, Kim IY, Go HG, Kim SC, Chol SG, Noh JH, Park HS. 2014. Cultural characteristics and formation of fruiting body in Lentinula edodes. J. Mushrooms 12:24-28. https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2014.12.1.24
- Son JE, Choi WS. 2000. Analysis of climatic factors during growing period of high-quality oak mushroom(Lentinus edodes(Berk) Sing). J. Bio-Env. Control 9:115-119.
- Son JE, Park KS, Lee BS, Yun NK. 2002. Improvement of quality of oak mushroom by environment control in sawdust culture. J Bio-Env. Control 01:97-100.
- Yeo UH, Lee IB, Kwon KS, Ha TH, Park SJ, Kim RW, Lee SY. 2016. Analysis of reserch trend and core technologies base on ICT to materialize smart-farm. J Protect Horti Plant Fact. 25:30-41. https://doi.org/10.12791/KSBEC.2016.25.1.30
- Yoon NG, Lee JS, Park KS, Lee JY. 2017. Current state of korean-style smart farm policy and technology development. J Rural Resources 59:19-27.
Supported by : 산림청