- Volume 67 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Development of Standard Protocol-based Healthcare Services for Optimized Health Management
최적화된 건강관리를 위한 표준 프로토콜 기반 헬스케어 서비스 개발
- Park, Hyun-Sang (Institute of Technology, Bitcomputer) ;
- Kim, Hyun-Young (Dept. of Nursing, Kyungwoon Univ.) ;
- Kim, Hwa-Sun (Elecmarvels)
- Received : 2018.05.23
- Accepted : 2018.06.25
- Published : 2018.07.01
The purpose of this study is to develop a healthcare service based on standard protocol and information communication technology for mother's sustainable postpartum care. The developed service was consisted of a client area where mothers measure, manage and transmit their vital signs using their own smartphone and personal health devices, and a server area that manages and shares with the received mother's vital signs and the results of examination results and personal health records. The client area collects vital signs through the IEEE 11073 Personal Health Device (PHD) using the m-health application of the previous study and Continua Health alliance certified personal health devices and transfers to Health Level Seven (HL7) V2.4, Continuity of Care Record (CCR) and Continuity of Care Document (CCD). The server area consists of a mobile web that manages and shares the HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)-compliant personal health records to ensure interoperability of examination results, and a mobile web where the postpartum caregiver enters and manages the results of the mother's examination results and provides it to the mother. In this way, the healthcare service of this study securing continued exchanges between the mother and postpartum caregiver improves the quality of life of the mother not only to satisfy the needs of the mother who was discharged but also through self-management and postpartum. In the future, we will conduct a study applying mothers and postpartum caregiver after approval of a clinical trail at a university hospital to evaluate developed healthcare services.
Postpartum care;Healthcare service;Standard protocol;HL7 FHIR
Supported by : 한국문화관광연구원
- OECD. Available: http://stats.oecd.org.
- S. Y. Lee, "Prenatal and postnatal care and its policy implications", Health-welfare Policy Forum, vol. 6, no. 236, pp. 37-50, 2016.
- D. L. Lowdermilk and S. E. Perry, Matermity & Women's Health Care (8th Ed), Mosby Publisher, ST Louis, 2004.
- M. H. Jang, E. K. Yoo, "A study on the health professional's preception of postpartal care", Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 313-326, 1999.
- H. Jeong, "A study on the Nursing needs and service satisfactory of users in the post-partum care center", Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 193-199, 1999.
- M. H. Kim, "A preliminary study with the objective of developing a community based postpartum women's follow-up program", Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 27-41, 2001.
- T. G. Kim, E. W. Yoo, "A correlational study on the level of Importance & performance of postpartal care and its relationship with women's health status", Korean Society of Women Health Nursing Quarterly, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 145-161, 1998.
- H. S. Park, H. Cho, H. S. Kim, "Development of a multi-agent m-health application based on various protocols for chronic disease self-management", Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 1-14, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10916-015-0365-5
- FHIR. Available: https://www.hl7.org/fhir.
- HL7 V3. Available at http://hl7.org/fhir/http.html.
- J. H. Song, I. G. Kim, S. J. Ann, "HL7 FHIR standard technology", Communications of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 67-72, 2015.
- FHIR Applications. Available: http://www.hl7.org/events/fhirapps.cfm
- Continuua UA-767PBT-C. Available: http://www.telemedicine.jp/product_ua767pbt-c.html.
- Continuua UC-321PBT-C. Available: http://www. telemedicine.jp/product_uc321pbt-c.html.
- FORA D40 Series. Available: http://www.fora care.com/Blood-Pressure-D40.html.
- NONIN Onyx II 9560. Available: http://www.nonin.com/Onyx9560.
- H. S. Kim, H. Cho and I. K. Lee, "The development of a graphical user interface engine for the convenient use of the HL7 version 2.x interface engine", Healthcare Informatics Research, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 214-23, 2011. https://doi.org/10.4258/hir.2011.17.4.214
- I. K. Lee, H. Cho, H. S. Kim, "Development of a management tool of CCD/CCR-centric standard clinical document", Journal of Korean Institute of Intelligent systems, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 507-14, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2012.22.4.507