- Volume 9 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Analysis of the complaints and policy of the Ministry of Employment and Labor using the R program
R을 이용한 고용노동부 민원·정책 연관분석
- Sung, Bo-Kyoung (Dept. Of Smart Convergence Consulting, Hansung University) ;
- You, Yen-Yoo (Division Of Smart Management Engineering, Hansung University)
- Received : 2018.05.10
- Accepted : 2018.07.20
- Published : 2018.07.28
This study is based on the opinions of the Ministry of Employment and Labor and the Policy Bulletin of the National Intelligence Service (http://www.people.go.kr) The data were visualized, frequency analysis and correlation analysis using the R program Big Data method, and the analysis was conducted by analyzing the public opinion on civil affairs and policies such as industrial relations, industrial safety, wage policy, The results of this study are as follows: First, disagreement of wage concept and labor - management conflict were found as complaints factor due to complex wage structure in Korea and lack of awareness among labor and management Second, And there are various complaints caused by the economic panic of the workers etc. Third, in the absence of safety awareness of small business sites An industrial disaster is constantly occurring, and institutional support for work-family connection is lacking.
e-Voice system;Ministry of Employment and Labor;Grievance Handling;Big Data;Data Mining;Association Analysis
- M. W. Lee. (2015). The Character of Job Creation Program in Social Services : from the Perspective of Adult Worker Model. The Korea Association the public management, 29(3). 87-121.
- J. Y. Yoo. (2016). Study on the Money-relating Frustration among Local College Students in Convergence Era : Comparison between Local College Students and Seoul-located College Students. The Society of Digital Policy & Management, 14(1). 43-52.
- J. G. Lee, G. H. Kim, L. J. Yoon & S. H. Lim (2012). Vocational Training Study on the Impact on Organizational Commitment -Focusing Certification of Qualification-. The Society of Digital Policy & Management, 10(7). 22-29.
- S. G. Kim & J. H. Kim (2016). A Study on the Effect of Cooperative Industrial Relations on Trust and Commitment. The Society of Digital Policy & Management, 14(8). 137-150.
- K. H. Choi & J. A. Yu (2015). A reviews on the social network analysis using R. Korea Convergence Society, 6(1). 77-83.
- C. N. Jun & I. W. Su. (2013). A Study on the Application of Technology Marketing for Big Data Analysis. Marketing Bulletin, 21(2), 181-203.
- H. J. Moon, S. H. Choi & Y. C. Hwang. (2013). Effective Countermeasure to APT Attacks using Big Data. Convergence Society for SMB, 6(1), 17-23.
- Y. B. Jo, S. H. Woo & S. H. Lee. (2013). In Small and Medium Business the Government 3.0-based Big Data Utilization Policy. Convergence Society for SMB, 3(1), 15-22.
- J. D. Lee, M. G. Lee & M. R. Kim. (2018). Experiencing with Splunk, a Platform for Analyzing Machine Data, for Improving Recruitment Support Services in WorldJob+. The Society of Digital Policy & Management, 3(1), 15-22.
- J. G. Chae. (2015). A Study on the Use of Big Data Analysis Techniques in Aviation Safety Field. Master dissertation, IW University, Seoul
- G. W. Jun. (2018). A Study on the Effects of Online Word-of-Mouth on Game Consumers Based on Sentimental Analysis. The Society of Digital Policy & Management, 16(3), 145-156.
- J. Y. Kim. (2017). Ae-Learning Course Reviews Analysis based on Big Data Analytics. Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, 21(2), 423-428. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2017.21.2.423
- H, J. Kim. J. Y. Lee & S. S. Sin. (2017). Multi-threaded Web Crawling Design using Queues. Convergence Society for SMB, 7(2), 43-51.
- Y, H. No. (2015). Visual interpretation for the association rules of big data. Master dissertation, BS University, Busan
- C, W. Guack. (2013). Subject Association Analysis of Big Data Studies: Using Co-citation Networks. Korea society for information management, 35(1). 13-31.
- Y, M. Jang. (2013). A Study on Labor Market Policy according Wage and Labor time in the Korea. Convergence Society for SMB, 3(1), 7-13.