- Volume 9 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Exploration of Activity Factors by Job to Strengthen Adolescent Athletes' Career Capacities
청소년기 운동선수 진로역량강화를 위한 직업군별 활동요소 탐색
- Lee, Yang-Gu (Dept. of Physical Education, Seowon University)
- 이양구 (서원대학교)
- Received : 2018.05.23
- Accepted : 2018.07.20
- Published : 2018.07.28
To realize various opportunities to choose careers for adolescent sports players, first, it is necessary to help them choose a job suitable for each student's aptitude. In reality, adolescent sports players absolutely have insufficient time for choosing various careers unlike general adolescents and realizing them. Thus, differentiated and specialized convergence learning materials are needed by each job cluster suitable for adolescent sports players' aptitude. The learning materials, specialized for these individual job clusters are a method to show a great effect on education with investing the minimum time, so they have a high value for utilization as necessary learning information for the realization of various opportunities to choose various careers for adolescent sports players.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea
- S. H. Choe. (2014. 8. 27). Six out of 10 retired athletes maintain their livelihoods on sports. News of Chosun.
- G. I. Lee, C. H. Huh & T. H. Ryu. (2011). The Exploration on Dropped Causes of Drop-out Student Athletes and Ways of Improving Their Problems. Korean Journal of Sport Science, 22(3), 2189-2202. https://doi.org/10.24985/kjss.2011.22.3.2189
- G. P. Cho & K. E. Chung. (2016). An Analysis on the Independent Living Readiness Level of the Vulnerable Youth -Based on Participants in the Do Dream Program. Korean journal of youth studies, 23(3), 267-292. https://doi.org/10.21509/KJYS.2016.03.23.3.267
- D. G. Zytowski & R. E. Warman. (1982). The changing use of test in counseling. Measurement and Education in Guidance, 15, 147-152. https://doi.org/10.1080/00256307.1982.12022301
- Study on the Career and Vocational Consciousness of School Players. (2011). Seoul : Korean Sport & Olympic Committee.
- Y. B. Park. (2017). Classification of College Students' Job Preference Types and Influence Analysis of Individual Variables. Journal of Vocational Education & Training, 20(3), 1-27.
- K. McKnight, K. Bernes, T. Gunn, D. Chorney, D. Orr & A. Bardick. (2009). Life after sport: Athletic career transition and transferable skills. Journal of Excellence. 13, 63-77.
- B. W. Brewer, J. L. Van Raalte & D. E. Linder. (1993). Athletic identity: Hercules' muscles or Achilles heel?. International Journal of Sport Psychology, 24, 237-254.
- T. L. Saaty. (1982). The Analytic Hierarchy Process. McGraw-Hill, New York, 14-20.
- K. T. Cho. (2002). Aggregation of Multiple Evaluator's Weights in Applying the AHP to Evaluate Technology Alternatives. Korean management science review, 19(2), 139-153.
- Y. G. Lee & H. I. Kwon. (2013). Exploration of Outcomes for the System Development of Learning Right Policy. Korean journal of physical education, 52(3), 527-538.
- Y. G. Lee. (2014). Research on the Result of School Athletic Team Advancement Policy in School Physical Education Promotion Act. Korean journal of physical education, 53(4), 543-553.
- T. R. Han, Y. L. Chung & H. J. Seo. (2010). The Actual Condition Analysis for the Career Path of Athletic Students. Korea Society for the Sociology of Sport, 23(2), 135-148. https://doi.org/10.22173/jksss.2010.23.2.135
- S. J. Kim & J. H. Lee. (2016). The influence of physical education instructors' job in security on duty and organizational commitment. Journal of Korean Society for the Study of Physical Education, 21(1), 161-174. https://doi.org/10.15831/JKSSPE.2016.21.1.161
- B. S. Park & S. B. Yang. (2017). The Effect of Parent's Neglect on Adolescents' Career Identity in the Times of Convergence : Focusing on the Mediating Effect of Experience Satisfaction and School Adjustment. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 7(3), 139-146. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.3.139
- S. M. Cho, K. S. Hwang, Y. S. Lee & J. J. Park. (2018). Customized Curriculum Operation for Student Sports Players of School Athletic Clubs. Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction, 18(6), 651-672. https://doi.org/10.22251/jlcci.2018.18.6.651
- Y. S. Lee, J. K. Park, Y. L. Chung, W. K. Kim, J. H. Jang & M. S. Choi. (2016). Cause Analysis and Improvement Investigation on Non-compliance of Student-athletes' Security Policy on the Rights for Learning. Journal of Korean Society of Sport Policy, 14(2), 13-36.
- H. K. Park. (2015). Legal and Institutional Tasks on Student Athletes in School Athletic Clubs. The Journal of Law of Education, 27(1), 83-112. https://doi.org/10.17317/tjle.27.1.201504.83
- J. H. Park. (2017). A Study on Relationship between coach-student athletes Interaction and Adaptation to School Life and commitment to Sports. Journal of Korean Society for the Study of Physical Education, 22(1), 71-82.
- J. W. Park & D. H. Kim. (2016). Power Relations Inherent in the Culture of School Sport Teams and it's Policy Alternatives. Journal of Korean Society of Sport Policy, 14(1), 89-104.
- Y. G. Lee & H. J. Hong. (2017). Diagnosis of the Guarantee System of Right for Learning for Student Athletes in School Athletic Clubs and Development Strategy. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(2), 475-483. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.2.475