- Volume 9 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The factors influencing on Compliance with Job Satisfaction of the Nurses in Comprehensive Nursing Care Service Wards - Focusing on Nursing professionalism and Nursing work environment
간호·간병통합서비스 병동 간호사의 직무만족에 미치는 영향 요인 -간호전문직관과 근무환경을 중심으로-
- Shim, Ok-Su (Department of Nursing, Kyungbok University) ;
- Kang, Ji-Soon (Department of Nursing, Hansei University)
- Received : 2018.04.18
- Accepted : 2018.07.20
- Published : 2018.07.28
The purpose of this study was to investigate the factors affecting job satisfaction of nurses in nursing care service ward. The subjects were 127 nurses, nursing job satisfaction, nursing intuition, and nursing work environment using the 5 - point Likert scale. Data were analyzed by t-test, ANOVA, correlation and regression analysis using SPSS WIN 23.0 program. The results showed that the correlation between job satisfaction and independent variables in nursing and nursing care service ward was significant in nursing professionalism (r = .90, p <.001) and nursing work environment (r = .75, p <.001). In addition, factors affecting job satisfaction were in the order of nursing professionalism and nursing work environment (F = 31.516, p <.001), and explanatory power was 84.1%. Therefore, Therefore, the necessity of nursing convergency strategy for improvement of these is suggested.
Comprehensive nursing care service ward;Job satisfaction;Nursing professionalism;Nursing work environment;Nurse
- National Hearth Insurance Service(2013). Hospital patient demonstration seminar with no protector.
- Y. K. Lee. (2015). Policy task of introducing comprehensive nursing service system. KIHM Policy. 23.
- National Hearth Insurance Service. (2016). 2016 Nursing Care Integrated Services Business Guidelines.
- S, J, Lee. (2017). A Study on the Perception, Performance and Importance of Nursing Service in Nursing Care Integrated Services. Korea Convergence Society, 8(4), 247-253. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.4.247
- O, S, Sim. (2017). Nursing / nursing integrated service ward and general ward Nurse job satisfaction, nursing professional intuition, nursing work environment comparison. Journal of The Korea Convergence Society, 7(6), 25-33.
- J, S, Kang. (2016). Factors Affecting the Turnover Intention of Employees in Commercial Education: Centered on small nursing hospitals. The journal of Business Education, 30(3), 203-224.
- A. J. Cha & S. J. Kang. (2016). The Convergent Relationship op Fatigue, CPR-related Stress and Job Satisfaction Long-term Care Hospita Nurses, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(3), 167-175. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.3.167
- H. J. lee & D. Y. Lee. (2016). Integrated approach to the working experience of non-regular outpatient nurse, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(3), 111-120. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.3.111
- S. S. Han, M. H. Kim & E. K. Yun. (2008). Factors Affecting Nursing Professionalism., Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 14(1), 73-79. https://doi.org/10.5977/JKASNE.2008.14.1.073
- K. Hallin & E. anielson. (2008). Registered nurses'perceptions of their work and professional development, Journal of Advanced Nursing, 61(2), 62-70. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04466.x
- S. H. Hong &, K. S. Park. (2002). A Study on the Personality and Job Satisfaction of Nurses", Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 8(3), 489-500.
- Slavitt, D.B., Stamps, P.L., Piedmont, E.B., & Hasse, A.M. (1978). Nurses’ satisfaction with their work situation. Nursing Research, 27, 114-120.
- S. S. Han & S. W. Park. (2006). Prediction Factors on the Organizational Commitment in Registered Nurses. Journal of East-West Nursing Reseach, 12(1), 5-13.
- E. T. Lake. (2002). Development of the practice environment scale of the Nursing Work Index. Research in Nursing & Health, 25(3), 176-188. https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.10032
- E. H. Cho, M. N. Choi, E. Y. Kim, I. Y. Yu & N. J. Nam. (2011). Construct Validity and Reliability of the Korean Version of the Practice Environment Scale of Nursing Work Index for Korean Nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 41(3), 325-332. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2011.41.3.325
- E. J. Yeun, Y. M. Kwon & O. H. Ahn. (2005). Development of a Nursing Professiona Value Scale, Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35(6), 1091-1100. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.6.1091
- M. Y. Kim. (2008). A Study on the Factors Affecting the View of Nursing as Professionalism, MS Thesis, Kyung Hee University,
- N. S. Lee & M. S. Koh. (2015). Comparative Study for the Clinical Nurses' Work Satisfaction, Job Stress and Turnover Intention - in General Ward, Comprehensive Nursing Care Service Ward, and Anshim Unit. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 16(1), 516-526. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.1.516
- M. K. Lee & D. Y. Chung. (2015). A Study of Nursing Tasks, Nurses' Job Stress and Job Satisfaction in Hospitals with No Guardians. Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 21(3), 287-296. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2015.21.3.287
- J. K. Kim. (2007). Job Satisfaction and Patient Satisfaction Related to Nurse Staffing, Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 13(1), 98-108..
- Y. H. Yuem, S. B. Kwon, E. Y. Lee, E. K. Kwon & J. O. Ko. (2009). The Determinants of Job Satisfaction of Nurses: Focused on Work Rewards, Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 39(3), 329-337. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2009.39.3.329
- Y. O. Rh &, E. Ko. (2015). Influence of Emotional Labor and Nursing Professional Values on Job Satisfaction in Small and Medium-sized Hospital Nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 22(1), 7-15. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2015.22.1.7
- S. H. Ko & B. Y. Chung. (2004). Nursing Professionalism and Job Satisfaction of Nurses in General Hospital. Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 10(3), 35-344.
- National Health Insurance Services and Ministry of Health and Wealfare. (2014). 2015 Financial Demonstration Project Briefing Session Sourcebook: The Application of Comprehensive Nursing Care Service In Health Insurance.
- M. Manojlovich. (2005). Linking the practice environment to nurses' job satisfaction through nurse-physician communication. J Nurs Scholarsh, 37(4), 367-373. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1547-5069.2005.00063.x