- Volume 33 Issue 3
We use the finite method developed by C. Athanasiadis based on Crapo-Rota's theorem to give a complete formula for the characteristic polynomial of hyperplane arrangements
hyperplane arrangements;finite field method
Supported by : NRF
- C. A. Athanasiadis, Characteristic polynomials of subspace arrangements and ﬁnite ﬁelds, Adv. Math. 122 (1996), no. 2, 193-233. https://doi.org/10.1006/aima.1996.0059
- J. Song, On certain hyperplane arrangements and colored graphs, Bull. Korean Math. Soc. 54 (2017), no. 2, 375-382. https://doi.org/10.4134/BKMS.b150167
J. Song, Enumeration of graphs and the characteristic polynomial of the hyperplane arrangements
$mathcalJ_n$, J. Korean Math. Soc. 54 (2017), no. 5, 1595-1604. https://doi.org/10.4134/JKMS.J160586
- J. Song, Characteristic polynomial of certain hyperplane arrangements through graph theory, (submitted for publication), arXiv:1701.07330 [math.CO].
- J. Song, Enumeration of graphs with given weighted number of connected components, Bull. Korean Math. Soc. (to appear), arXiv:1606.08001 [math.CO].
- T. Zaslavsky, Counting the faces of cut-up spaces, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 81 (1975), no. 5, 916-918. https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9904-1975-13885-7