- Volume 33 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
BRÜCK CONJECTURE AND A LINEAR DIFFERENTIAL POLYNOMIAL
- Lahiri, Indrajit (Department of Mathematics University of Kalyani) ;
- Pal, Bipul (Department of Mathematics University of Kalyani)
- Received : 2017.06.07
- Accepted : 2017.08.18
- Published : 2018.07.31
In the paper we consider the uniqueness of a meromorphic function and a linear differential polynomial when they share a small function.
meromorphic function;differential polynomial;sharing small function
Supported by : NBHM
- A. H. H. Al-Khaladi, On entire functions which share one small function CM with their ﬁrst derivative, Kodai Math. J. 27 (2004), no. 3, 201-205. https://doi.org/10.2996/kmj/1104247345
- A. H. H. Al-Khaladi, Meromorphic functions that share one small function with their first derivative, Analysis (Berlin) 31 (2011), no. 4, 341-354. https://doi.org/10.1524/anly.2011.1128
- R. Bruck, On entire functions share one value CM with their ﬁrst derivative, Results Math. 30 (1996), no. 1-2, 21-24. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03322176
- J. F. Chen and G. R. Wu, On an entire function sharing one small function CM, Southeast Asian Bull. Math. 34 (2010), no. 1, 51-57.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, The Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1964.
- W. K. Hayman and J. Miles, On the growth of a meromorphic function and its derivatives, Complex Variables Theory Appl. 12 (1989), no. 1-4, 245-260. https://doi.org/10.1080/17476938908814369
- I. Lahiri and B. Pal, Bruck conjecture for a linear diﬀerential polynomial, J. Contemporary Math. Anal. 52 (2017), no. 1, 54-60.
- H. L. Qiu, Uniqueness of an entire function and its diﬀerential polynomial sharing one value, J. Nanjing Normal Univ. 25 (2002), 97-104.
- L. Z. Yang, Solution of a diﬀerential equation and its applications, Kodai Math. J. 22 (1999), no. 3, 458-464. https://doi.org/10.2996/kmj/1138044097