- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Development of Teleoperation System with a Forward Dynamics Compensation Method for a Virtual Robot
가상 슬레이브 정동역학 보정에 기반한 원격제어 시스템 개발
- 양정연 (목원대학교 지능로봇공학과)
- Received : 2018.06.04
- Accepted : 2018.06.29
- Published : 2018.07.28
Teleoperation is defined with a master device that gives control command and a slave robot in a remote site. In this field, it is common that a human operator executes and experiences teleoperation with a virtual slave, and preliminary learns dynamic characteristic and network environment from both agents. Generally, a virtual slave has neglected forward dynamics and its kinematic model has been implemented in computer graphics. This makes a operator to experience actual feelings. This paper proposes a dynamic teleoperation model in which a robotic forward model is applied. Also, a novel compensation method is proposed to reduce the numerical error problems in forward dynamics caused by low control sampling rate. Finally, its results will be compared to the teleoperation in an actual environment.
Virtual Slave;Tele-Operation;Foward Dynamics Method;Passive Control
- Y. Yokokohji and T. Yoshikawa, "Bilateral Control of Master-slave Manipulators for Ideal Kinesthetic Coupling-Formulation and Experiment," IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, Vol.10, No.5, pp.605-620, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1109/70.326566
- J. H. Ryu, D. S. Kwon, and B. Hannaford, "Stable Teleoperation with Time Domain Passivity Control," IEEE Trans. Robot. Autom., Vol.20, pp.365-373, 2004(4). https://doi.org/10.1109/TRA.2004.824689
- R. Muradore and P. Fiorini, "A review of bilateral teleoperation algorithms," Acta Polytech. Hung., Vol.13, No.1, pp.191-208, 2016.
- C. E. Reiley, T. Akinbiyi, D. Burschka, D. C. Chang, A. M. Okamura, and D. D. Yuh, "Effects of Visual Force Feedback on Robot-Assisted Surgical Task Performance," The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Vol.135, No.1, pp.196-202, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2007.08.043
- U. M. Ascher, D. K. Pai, and B. P. Cloutier, "Forward Dynamics, Elimination Methods, and Formulation Stiffness in Robot Simulation," Int. J. Rob. Research, Vol.16, No.6, pp.749-758, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1177/027836499701600603
- M. M. Vainberg, Variational methods and methods of nonlinear operators in the theory of nonlinear equations, Wiley, 1973.
- J. I. Lipton, A. J. Fay, and D. Rus, "Baxter's Homunculus: Virtual Reality Spaces for Teleoperation in Manufacturing," IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, Vol.3, No.1, pp.179-186, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1109/LRA.2017.2737046
- L. Foldvary, "Analysis of Numerical Differ entiation methods applied for Determination of Kinematic Velocities for LEOs," Period Polytech Civ Eng, Vol.51, No.1, pp.17-24. 2007. https://doi.org/10.3311/pp.ci.2007-1.03