- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Security Model of Smart Contract Based Private BlockChain Using Commitment Scheme
커미트먼트 스킴을 응용한 사설 블록체인 기반 스마트 컨트랙트의 보안 모델
- Received : 2018.06.27
- Accepted : 2018.07.16
- Published : 2018.07.28
With the widespread adoption of blockchain in the field of business, the importance of confidentiality of critical information has been emerging. Although blockchain models solve the security problem regarding integrity threat by sharing transactions and making them public, it is vulnerable in terms of confidentiality. Therefore, a security mechanism to provide confidentiality of critical information and private information of a firm is necessary to utilize block chain in the process of work. In order to solve the problem, we suggest Private blockchain based cryptographic protocol application model using Smart contract commitment scheme of the Ethereum. It can contribute to activation of blockchain services by enabling non-trusted participants to perform businesses through application of smart contract enhanced in terms of confidentiality and integrity to private blockchain.
Commitment Scheme;Private Blockchain;Smart Contract;Security Model;Cryptography Protocol
Supported by : 배재대학교
- 김영수, 문형진, 조혜선, 김병익, 이진해, 이진우, 이병엽, "계층적침해자원기반의 침해사고 구성 및 유형 분석," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제16권, 제11호, pp.139-153, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.11.139
- 김영수, 김영수, 이병엽, "클라우드 환경에서 블록체인관리서버를 이용한 인증기반 내부망 분리 보안 모델," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제18권, 제6호, pp.434-442, 2018. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.06.434
- V. Morabito, "Smart contracts and licensing," in Business Innovation Through Blockchain, pp.101-124, Springer, 2017.
- W. Egbertsen, G. Hardeman, M. van den Hoven, G. van der Kolk, and A. van Rijsewijk, "Replacing paper contracts with ethereum smart contracts," 2016.
- F. Idelberger, G. Governatori, R. Riveret, and G. Sartor, "Evaluation of logic-based smart contracts for blockchain systems," in International Symposium on Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Semantic Web, Springer, pp.167-183, 2016.
- K. Bhargavan, A. Delignat-Lavaud, C. Fournet, A. Gollamudi, G. Gonthier, N. Kobeissi, N. Kulatova, A. Rastogi, T. Sibut-Pinote, and N. Swamy, et al., "Formal verification of smart contracts:Short paper," in Proceedings of the 2016 ACM Workshop on Programming Languages and Analysis for Security, pp.91-96, ACM, 2016.
- M. Vukolic, "Rethinking permissioned blockchains," in Proceedings of the ACM Workshop on Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Contracts, BCC '17, ACM, pp.3-7, 2017.
- A. Kosba, A. Miller, E. Shi, Z. Wen, and C. Papamanthou, "Hawk: The blockchain model of cryptography and privacy-preserving smart contracts," in 2016 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP), IEEE, pp.839-858, 2016.
- F. Zhang, E. Cecchetti, K. Croman, A. Juels, and E. Shi, "Town crier: An authenticated data feed for smart contracts," in Proceedings of the 2016 ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security, CCS '16, ACM, pp.270-282, 2016.
- M. Al-Bassam, "Scpki: A smart contract based pki and identity system," in Proceedings of the ACM Workshop on Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Contracts, BCC '17, ACM, pp.35-40, 2017.
- N. Atzei, M. Bartoletti, and T. Cimoli, "A survey of attacks on ethereum smart contracts (sok)," in International Conference on Principles of Security and Trust, Springer, pp.164-186, 2017.
- K. Delmolino, M. Arnett, A. Kosba, A. Miller, and E. Shi, "Step by step towards creating a safe smart contract: Lessons and insights from a cryptocurrency lab," in International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security, Springer, pp.79-94, 2016.
- H. Watanabe, S. Fujimura, A. Nakadaira, Y. Miyazaki, A. Akutsu, and J. Kishigami, "Blockchain contract: Securing a blockchain applied to smart contracts," in 2016 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE), IEEE, pp.467-468, 2016.
- Lemon Baird, The Swirlds Hashgraph Consensus Algorithm:Fair, Fast, Byzantine Fault Tolerance, Swirlds Tech Report Swirlds-TR-2016-01, May 31, 2016.
- Ivan Damgard, Commitment Schemes and Zero-Knowledge Protocols, In Proceeding, Lectures on Data Security, Modern Cryptology in Theory and Practice, Summer School, Aarhus, Denmark, pp.63-86, Jul. 1998.
- Oleg Andreev, Hidden in Plain Sight: Transacting Privately on a Blockchain. blog.chain.com, 2017.
- Stephanie Bayer and Jens Groth. Efficient zero-knowledge argument for correctness of a shuffle. In Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques, Springer, pp.263-280, 2012.