- Volume 18 Issue 2
Military officials in Korea are forced to change jobs early due to the retirement age after active service. Measures are needed in view of the 55% average employment rate of middle and long term soldiers during the last five years. The last government of Park Geun-hye push ahead creating of 50,000 jobs in discharged soldier with policy, but the results were not great. Therefore, it is time to drastically change the government's efforts to create large-scale jobs for discharged soldiers. It is necessary to break away from the traditional ways of expanding opportunities for employment at the academic level. So it became necessary for discharged soldiers to actively review ways to build their own organizations. For such reasons, this study presents a measure to create job through food service, Security personnel training and Manpower provision business, Special Soldier Control and Training Center Operation business, Han River Water Cleaning Project, Caring business, and delivery business by establishing their own social cooperation to create jobs for discharged soldiers.
- 김지덕, "사회적 협동조합을 활용한 제대군인 일자리 창출 방안 연구", 목원대학교 박사학위논문, 2017.
- 홍선이.박동열.이성, "제대군인 취.창업 Best 요인 분석", 한국직업능력개발원, 2007.
- 손영섭, "장기복무 제대군인 취업지원제도 개선에 관한 연구", 경남대학교 박사학위논문, 2013.
- 강예은, "한국 사회적 협동조합의 지속 가능성", 경희대학교 석사학위논문, 2014..
- 원경찬, "제대군인 삶의 실태조사", 육군본부, 2015.
- 남응우, "제대군인 전직지원정책에 관한 연구", 건양대학교 박사학위논문, 2015.
- 진성희, "사회적 협동조합의 지역사회 네트워크 특성에 관한 연구", 단국대학교 석사학위논문, 2016.
- Birchall, Johnston. People-Centered Businesses: Cooperatives, Mutuals and the Idea of Membership, Houndmills, UK: Palgrave Macmillian. 2011.
- Defourny, J. & Nyssens, M. Social co-operatives: When social enterprises meet the co-operative tradition. Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity. 2013.
- Mulder, M. & Orbons, D.Competence Development in Cooperatives. 2013.