- Volume 18 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Developing Evaluation Index and Item for Water Environment Improvement of Gyeongin ARA Waterway
경인 아라뱃길의 물환경 개선을 위한 오염원인 평가항목 및 지표 개발
- Received : 2018.06.20
- Accepted : 2018.07.27
- Published : 2018.08.28
This research has developed the criteria and index for systematically and objectively assessing the quality of river water by fixing the various factors that affect Gyeongin ARA waterway's water quality through analysis with the Delphi Technique and analytic hierarchy program (AHP) Method. Based on the results, the highest criteria are, in order of importance, physical and environmental factors 28%, administrative factors 26%, natural fixed factors 26% and finally, cultural and social factors 20%. The three dimensions of the criteria show that for the internal physical and environmental factors, the most important are the loss of self-purification capacity, and the external factors are Gulpocheon and the sludge deposit due to Gyulhweon-weir the bridge. The facility factor in management was affected by the coagulation and waste water disposal facilities. The problem for the policy and institutional factors was seen in the regulatory area. The aquatic ecology/ point pollution source for the natural fixed factors show that it is due to the polluted water of Gulpo-cheon and the living environment/ non-point pollution source is shown through the inflow water from other rivers. Cultural and social factors show that the economical causes were due to the cargo and passenger flight operations and the external factors of having a lack of sewage treatment equipment have an importance effect. In order to estimate the order of priority through logical evidence and objectivity, future research must be continued on the evaluation indexes to measure the specific methodology and technique needed to improve the Gyeongin ARA Waterway.
Delphi;Evaluation Index;Gyeongin ARA Waterway;Agriculture Water;AHP
Grant : 재난원인 현장감식 기술개발
Supported by : 국립재난안전연구원, 농림수산식품 기술기획평가원
- S. A. Jung, C. H. Park, E. T. Jung, and D. K. Koh, "Management Plan for Water Environment of Gyeongin ARA waterway," Korea Water Resources Association, Water For Future, Vol.45, No.12, pp.90-96, 2012.
- Korea Water Resources Corporation, Water quality stabilization management at Gyeongin ARA waterway, 2013.
- Z. H. Yin and D. I. Seo, "Water Quality Modeling of the Ara Canal, Using EFDC-WASP Model in Series," Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, Vol.32, No.2, pp.101-108, 2013.
- J. H. Choi, J. S. Kim, J. H. Kwon, and Y. I. Moon, "Weighting assessment on evaluation indicators of dam rehabilitation using the AHP analysis," Journal of Korea Water Resources Association, Vol.49, No.5, pp.381-389, 2016. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2016.49.5.381
- H. J. Lee and M. P. Shim, "Decision Making for Priority of Water Allocation during Drought by Analytic Hierarchy Process," Journal of Korea Water Resources Association, Vol.35, No.6, pp.703-714, 2002. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2002.35.6.703
- M. G. Kang and G. M. Lee, "Development of Assessment Index for Water Resources Sustainability and Weights Evaluation of It's Components," Journal of Korea Water Resources Association, Vol.39, No.1, pp.59-68, 2006. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2006.39.1.059
- J. S. Yang and I. H. Kim, "Development of Drought Vulnerability Index Using Delphi Method Considering Climate Change and Trend Analysis in Nakdong River Basin," Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol.33, No.6, pp.2245-2254, 2013. https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2013.33.6.2245
- K. D. Yeo, Development of Multi-Criteria Decision Making Model for the Selection of Preferable Alternative and Determination of Investment Priority in Water Resources Projects, Inha university, Doctorate thesis, 2011.
- J. S. Park, Development of Classification Model for Decision on Priority for River Water Quality Improvement, Chonnam National University, Doctorate thesis, 2012.
- Y. Hur, (An) analysis of the core elements and curriculum evaluation of medical professionalism, Yonsei University, Doctorate thesis, 2006.
- J. S. Lee, Study Methods 21 : Delphi Technique, Kyoyookbook, 2001.
- S. Y. Rho, Delphi Technique : Prediction the future by Professional Insight, Korea Research Institute for Human Settlements, 2006.
- L. Cronbach, "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychomerika. Vol.16, No.3, pp.297-334, 1951. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02310555
- K. S. Lee, J. K. Jung, B. Y. Heo, and S. J. Byeon, "A Study on the Effect Analysis for the Regeneration Project for the Zones Vulnerable to Natural Disaster using Structural Equation Model," Journal of Water Resources Association, Vol.46, No.8, pp.843-855, 2013. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2013.46.8.843
- H. Lawshe, "A Quantitative approach to content validity," Personnel Psychology, Vol.28, pp.563-575, 1975. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1975.tb01393.x
- Y. J. Jeon, A Study on The Job Performance Competencies of Technology Teacher Regarding Curriculum Education, Chungnam National University, Doctorate thesis, 2005.
- T. L. Saaty, Multicriteria Decision Making: The Analytic Hierarchy Process, Planning, Priority Setting, Resource Allocation, 1990.
- T. L. Saaty and K. P. Kearns, Analytical Planning: The Organization of System International Series in Modern Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Vol.7, Pergamon Press, 1985.
- T. L. Saaty and L. G. Vargas, The Logic of Priorities: Applications of Business, Energy, Health and Transportation, International Series in Management Science Operations Research, Kluwer-Nijhoff Publishing, Boston, The Hague, London, 1982.