- Volume 12 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Dynamic Trust Model Based on Extended Subjective Logic
- Junfeng, Tian (School of Computer Science and Technology, Hebei University) ;
- Jiayao, Zhang (School of Computer Science and Technology, Hebei University) ;
- Peipei, Zhang (School of Computer Science and Technology, Hebei University) ;
- Xiaoxue, Ma (Computer instruction, Hebei University)
- Received : 2017.07.02
- Accepted : 2018.03.12
- Published : 2018.08.31
In Jøsang's trust model, trust evaluation is obtained through operators, but there are problems with the mutuality and asymmetry of trust and the impact of event weight on trust evaluation. Trust evaluation is updated dynamically and continuously with time and the process of interactions, but it has not been reflected in Jøsang's model. Therefore, final trust evaluation is not accurate, and malicious fraud cannot be prevented effectively. This causes the success rate of interaction to be low. To solve these problems, a new dynamic trust model is proposed based on extended subjective logic (DTM-ESL). In DTM-ESL, the event weight and the mutuality of trust are fully considered, the original one-way trust relationship is extended to a two-way trust relationship, discounting and consensus operators are improved, and trust renewal is designed based on event weight. The viability and effectiveness of this new model are verified by simulation experiments.
Supported by : National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Azzedin F, Maheswaran M, "Towards trust-aware resource management in grid computing systems," in Proc. of Cluster Computing and the Grid, 2002. 2nd IEEE/ACM International Symposium on. IEEE, pp.452-452, 2002.
- William E. Burr, "Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Technical Specifications Part A: Technical Concept of Options," in http://csrc/nist.gov/nist.gov/pki/twg/baseline/pkicon20b.pdf, 1998.
- Linn J, "Trust models and management in public-key infrastructures," in RSA Laboratories, pp.20, 2000.
- M. Blaze, J. Feigenbaum and J. Lacy, "Decentralized trust management," in Proc. of Proceedings of the 17th Symposium on Security and Privacy. Oakland, CA: IEEE Computer Society Press, pp.164-173, 1996.
- Abdul-Rahman A, Hailes S, "A distributed trust model," in Proc. of Proceedings of the 1997 workshop on New security paradigms, pp. 48-60, 1998.
- Li D F, Yang Y X and Gu L Z, "Study on dynamic trust metric of trusted network based on state and behavior associated," Journal on Communications, pp.12-19, 2011.
- Tian C Q, Jiang J H and Hu Z G, "A Novel Super-peer Based Trust Model for Peer-to-Peer Networks," Chinese Journal of Computers, pp: 345-355, 2010.
- Wang S X, Zhang L and Li H S, "An Evaluation Approach of Subjective Trust Based on Cloud Model," Journal of Software, pp.1341-1352, 2010.
- Jiang J, Han G, Wang F, "An efficient distributed trust model for wireless sensor networks," IEEE Trans on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2015, 26(5):1228-1237. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPDS.2014.2320505
- Josang A, Costa P C G and Blasch E, "Determining model correctness for situations of belief fusion," in Proc. of Information Fusion (FUSION), 2013 16th International Conference on. IEEE, pp. 1886-1893, 2013.
- Josang A, "Subjective logic," Book Draft, 2011.
- Josang A, Guo G and Pini M S, "Combining Recommender and Reputation Systems to Produce Better Online Advice," in Proc. of The 11th International Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust, pp.10-12, 2013.
- Josang A, "Multi-Agent Preference Combination using Subjective Logic," in Proc. of 11th Workshop on Preferences and Soft Constraints, pp.61, 2011.
- Josang A, Azderska T, Marsh S, "Trust Transitivity and Conditional Belief Reasoning," Trust Management VI, pp.68-83, 2012.
- Josang A, "The consensus operator for combining beliefs," Artificial Intelligence, pp. 157-170, 2002.
- Feng R, Han X, Liu Q, et al. "A credible bayesian-based trust management scheme for wireless sensor networks," International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2015(2): 1-9, 2015.
- W Liu, Z Dai, Y Gao, "Distributed dynamic trust management model based on trust reliability," Journal of Sichuan University, 46 (4), pp. 61-66, 2014.
- Jiang Q, Liu L L and Su X, "Test path generation approach for GUI based on event weight," Journal of Computer Applications, pp.1382-1384, 2009.
- Josang A, Bhuiyan T, "Optimal trust network analysis with subjective logic," in Proc. of Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies, 2008. SECURWARE'08. Second International Conference on. IEEE, pp.179-184, 2008.
- Shi Z G, Liu J W and Wang Z L, "Dynamic P2P trust model based on time-window feedback mechanism," Journal on Communications, pp.120-129, 2010.