- Volume 36 Issue 3
Evaluation of Blast influence by Artificial Joint in Concrete Block
콘크리트 블록에서 인공절리에 따른 발파영향 평가
- Noh, You-Song ;
- Min, Gyeong-Jo ;
- Oh, Se-Wook ;
- Park, Se-Woong ;
- Suk, Chul-Gi ;
- Cho, Sang-Ho ;
- Park, Hoon
- 노유송 ((주)코리아카코) ;
- 민경조 (전북대학교 자원.에너지공학과) ;
- 오세욱 (전북대학교 자원.에너지공학과) ;
- 박세웅 (전북대학교 자원.에너지공학과) ;
- 석철기 ((주)코리아카코) ;
- 조상호 (전북대학교 자원.에너지공학과) ;
- 박훈 ((주)코리아카코)
- Received : 2018.09.03
- Accepted : 2018.09.17
- Published : 2018.09.30
This study was conducted to evaluate the influences of the angle of artificial joints, the distance between the artificial joints and the blast hole, and the number of artificial joints on the pressure wave propagation, crack propagation, and blast wave velocity. The evaluation was conducted numerically by use of the Euler-Lagrange solver supported by the AUTODYN, which is a dynamic FEM program. As a result, it was found that the blast wave velocity was decreased most rapidly as either the distance between the artificial joint and the blast hole was decreased or the angle of the artificial joint was increased. In contrast to the case of no artificial joint, the amount of attenuation of the blast wave velocity was considerably large when an artificial joint was present. However, the effect of the number of artificial joint on the attenuation of the blast wave velocity was negligible under the given condition.
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Berta, G., 1994, Blasting-induced vibration in tunnelling, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 175-187. https://doi.org/10.1016/0886-7798(94)90029-9
- Hermann, W., 1969, Constitutive Equation for the Dynamic Compaction of Ductile Porous Materials, Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 40, No. 6, pp. 2490-2499. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1658021
- Jung, H. S., K. S. Jung, H. N. Mun, B. S. Chun and D. H. Park, 2011, A study on the Vibration Propagation Characteristics of Controlled Blasting Methods and Explosives in Tunnelling, Journal of Korean Geo- Environmental Society, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 5-14.
- Kim, J. G., 2012, Reduction of blasting-induced vibration in tunnelling using avrasive water jet notch and disc cutting, Ph.D. Dissertation, Seoul National University, Korea.
- Lee, H. H., S. K. Ahn, K. C. Lee, C. S. Bang and M. Sagong, 2015, Study on a Wire Saw Rock Cutting Model for Tunnel Excavation and Cutting Performance Improvement, Transactions Korean Society of Mechanical Engineering A, Vol. 39, No. 10, pp. 1069-1077. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2015.39.10.1069
- Oh, T. M., G. C. Cho, K. I. Song and I. T. Ji 2012, A new rock excavation method using an abrasive waterjet to minimized excavation damaged zone, Proceedings of World Tunnel Congress 2012, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 340-341.
- Park, D. H., B. K. Jeon and S. W. Jeon, 2009, A numerical study on the screening of blast-induced waves for reducing ground vibration, Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, Vol. 42, pp. 449-473. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00603-008-0016-y
- Riedel, W., K. Thomas, S. Hiermaier and E. Schmolinske, 1999, Penetration of Reinforced Concrete by BETA-B-500 Numerical Analysis using a New Macroscopic Concrete Model for Hydrocodes, 9th International Symposium on the Interaction of the Effects of Munitions with Structures, Berlin-Strausberg, Germany, pp. 315-322.
- Sanchidrian, J. A., R. Castedo, L. M. Lopez, P. Segarra and A. P. Santos, 2015, Determination of the JWL constants for ANFO and emulsion explosives from cylinder test data, Central European journal of energetic materials, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 177-194.