- Volume 24 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Characteristics and Cleanliness of Fluidic Strip Process of Environment-Friendly Aqueous Stripper
친환경 수계 박리액의 유동박리 공정 특성 및 청정성 연구
- Lee, Ki-Seong (Graduate School of NID Fusing Technology, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Lee, Jaeone (Department of Materials Science and Engineering of Aviation, Jungwon University) ;
- Kim, Young Sung (Graduate School of NID Fusing Technology, Seoul National University of Science & Technology)
- Received : 2018.06.18
- Accepted : 2018.07.07
- Published : 2018.09.28
In this research, we investigated the cleanliness by optimizing the water content of the aqueous stripper in fluidic strip process. The stripping properties of the photoresist with optimized aqueous stripper were compared with the commercial organic stripper. The stripping performance was evaluated by electrical and optical characteristics on the surface of the transparent electrode that compare with stripped the transparent electrode surface and the rare surface before patterning by the photoresist. As a result of the photoresist stripping process of the organic stripper and the aqueous stripper optimized for water content, the aqueous stripper exhibited better electrical and optical characteristics than the organic stripper. In the case of the fluidic strip process with organic stripper, the photoresist dissolves in the stripper solution during stripping which can cause re-adsorption by contamination. Whereas that the aqueous stripper under development seems to decrease the photoresist dissolution in the stripper solution. Because the cyclodextrin contained in the stripper captures organic photoresist into hall of cyclodextrin which stripped through swelling and tearing. The photoresist residue captured by the cyclodextrin can be filtered. After the fluidic stripping process by different chemical stripping mechanism, the cleanliness of the organic stripper and aqueous stripper was compared and analyzed.
- https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/displaymarket-925.html (Accessed Feb. 2017).
- Blaikie, R. J., Melville, D. O. S., and Alkaisi, M. M., "Super-Resolution Near-Field Lithography Using Planar Silver Lenses: A Review of Recent Developments," Microelectronic Eng., 83(4-9), 723-729 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mee.2006.01.056
- Park, S.-H., Shin, J.-A., and Park, H.-D., "Exposure Possibility to By-products during the Processes of Semiconductor Manufacture," J. Korean Soc. Occupat. and Environ. Hygiene, 22(1), 52-59 (2012).
- http://k2b.kosha.or.kr/html/hmEnforcement.html (Accessed March 2018).
- Zhang, S., Hubis, E., Girard, C., Kumar, P., DeFranco, J., and Cicoira, F., "Water Stability and Orthogonal Patterning of Flexible Micro-Electrochemical Transistors on Plastic," J. Mater. Chem. C, 4, 1382-1385 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1039/C5TC03664J
- Ouyang, S., Xie, Y., Zhu, D., Xu, X., Wang, D., Tan, T., and Fong, H. H., "Photolithographic Patterning of PEDOT:PSS with a Silver Interlayer and Its Application in Organic Light Emitting Diodes," Organic Electronics, 15(8), 1822-1827 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.orgel.2014.05.004
- Yamamoto, N., Osone, S., Makino, H., and Yamamoto, T., "Influence of Alkaline Chemicals on Electrical and Optical Characteristics of Ga-Doped ZnO Transparent Thin Films," ECS Trans., 33(31), 29-36 (2011).
- Schofield, W. C. E., Bain, C. D., and Badyal, J. P. S., "Cyclodextrin-Functionalized Hierarchical Porous Architectures for High-Throughput Capture and Release of Organic Pollutants from Wastewater," Chem. Mater., 24(9), 1645-1653 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1021/cm300552k
- Chein, H., and Chen, T. M., "Emission Characteristics of Volatile Organic Compounds from Semiconductor Manufacturing," J. Air & Waste Manage. Assoc., 53(8), 1029-1036 (2012).
- Kim, J. H., Sim, J. M., Joo, G.-T., Kim, Y. S., and Jeong, B. H., "An Efficient Photoresist Stripping Process on the ITO Surface Using the Dipping Method," J. Korean Soc. Manufact. Technol. Eng., 25(4), 281-289 (2016). https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2016.25.4.281
- Kim, J. H., Ko, H. H., Lee, K.-S., Joo, G.-T., and Kim, Y. S., "Investigation for Photoresist Stripping Conditions on the ITO Surface by the Multi-Spray Method," J. Korean Soc. Manufact. Technol. Eng., 27(1), 27-34 (2018). https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2018.27.1.27
- Lee, K.-S., Jeon, J. W., Son, J. Y, Kim, J. H., Joo, G.-T., Jeong, B. H., Lee, D. W., and Kim, Y. S., "Characteristics and Cleanliness of Strip Process of Environment-Friendly Aqueous Stripper," J. Korean Soc. Manufact. Technol. Eng., 27(2), 154-159 (2018). https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2018.27.2.154
- Burgess, A. A., and Brennan, D. J., "Application of Life Cycle Assessment to Chemical Processes," Chem. Eng. Sci., 56(8), 2589-2604 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0009-2509(00)00511-X
- http://airemiss.nier.go.kr (accessed Feb. 2017).
- http://netis.kemco.or.kr (accessed Feb. 2017).