Grant : 대구튜닝지원센터
Supported by : 산업통상자원부
- J.H. In, Y.S. Kim, 2017, Proc. 2017 Japan Spring Conf. Technol. Plast., J. Jpn. Soc. Technol. Plast., Japan, pp. 55-56.
- J.H. Park, 2009, Characteristics and applications of plate type heat exchanger, J. Korea Soc. Marine Eng., Vol. 33, No. 6, pp. 801-811. https://doi.org/10.5916/jkosme.2009.33.6.801
- Y.S. Kim, J.H. In, 2016, Evaluation of press formability of pure titanium sheet, J. Kor. Academia-Industrial Coop. Soc., Vol. 17, Issue 3, pp. 380-380. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.3.380
- Matsuo USUDA, 2002, Press formability of commercially pure titanium sheets, Nippon steel technical report, No. 85, pp. 24-30.
- Fuh-Kuo Chen, Kuan-Hua Chiu, 2005, Stamping formability of pure titanium sheets, J. Mater. Process. Technol., Vol. 170, pp. 181-186. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2005.05.004
- G.I. Taylor, 1938, Plastic strain in metals, J. Inst. Met., Vol. 62, pp.307-324.
- K.H. Ahn, H. Huh, J.H. Yoon, 2012, Effect of deformation twinning on strain hardening in Titanium, Proc. KSAE Spring Conf., Trans. Kor. Soc. Auto. Eng., pp. 1300-1309.
- S. Ishiyama, S. Hanada, O. Izumi, 1990, Orientation dependence of twinning in commercially pure titanium, J. Jpn. Inst. Metals., Vol. 54, No. 9, pp. 976-984. https://doi.org/10.2320/jinstmet1952.54.9_976
- S. Wronski, 2016, Microstructure evolution of titanium after tensile test, Mat. Sci. Eng. A, 656, pp. 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msea.2015.12.041
- Y.S. Kim, 2017, Engineering plasticity and its application, Sigma Press, Korea.
- M. Ishiki, T. Kuwabara, Y. Hayashida, 2011, Measurement and analysis of differential work hardening behavior of pure titanium sheet using spline function, Int. J. Mater. Form., No. 4, pp. 193-204. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12289-010-1024-5
- J.W. Won, K.T. Park, S.G. Hong, C.S. Lee, 2015, Anisotropic yielding behavior of rolling textured high purity titanium, Mat. Sci. Eng. A, Vol. 637, pp. 215-221. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msea.2015.03.096
- J.W. Feng, L.H. Zhan, Y.G. Yang, 2016, The establishment of surface roughness as failure criterion of Al-Li Alloy stretch-forming process, Metals, Vol. 6, Issue 1, pp. 1-10. https://doi.org/10.3390/met6010001
- G. Udupa, 2000, Characterization of surface topography by confocal microscopy: I. Principles and the measurement system, Meas. Sci.Technol., Vol. 11, No. 2000, pp. 305-314. https://doi.org/10.1088/0957-0233/11/3/320
- J.H. In, Y.S. Kim, 2016, A study on the surface characteristics by tensile deformation in pure titanium sheet, Proc. Kor. Soc. Tech. Plast. Conf., Korea, pp. 98-99.
- ZEISS, 2009, LSM 710 and Confocor 3 - Operating Manual, Germany.
- Hecker, 1972, A simple forming limit curve technique and results on aluminium alloys, sheet metal forming and formability, in 7th Biennal Conf. IDDRG, Amsterdam, pp. 5.1-5.8.
- ASTM E2218-02, 2008, Standard test method for determining forming limit curves, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol.03.01, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, Pa.