- Volume 35 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development of Conductive Polycaprolactone (PCL)-resin based on Reduced Graphene Oxide(rGO)/Polypyrrole (Ppy) composite for 3D-printing application
3D 프린팅 응용을 위한 환원그래핀/폴리피롤 복합체 기반의 전도성 폴리카프로락톤 레진의 개발
- Jeong, Hyeon Taek ;
- Jung, Hwa Yong ;
- Cho, Young Kwang ;
- Kim, Chang Hyeon ;
- Kim, Yong Ryeol
- 정현택 ;
- 정화용 ;
- 조영광 ;
- 김창현 ;
- Received : 2018.08.16
- Accepted : 2018.09.21
- Published : 2018.09.30
3D Printing technology is developing in various prototypes for medical treatment, food, fashion as well as machinery and equipment parts production. 3D printing technology is also able to fully be utilized to other industries in terms of developing its technology which has been reported in many field of areas. 3D printing technology is expected to be used in various applications related to
- W.E. Frazer, "Metal additive manufacturing: a review",J. Mater. Eng. Perform., Vol.23, No.6 pp.1917-1928, (2014). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11665-014-0958-z
- Y. Yang, Y. Chen, Y. Wei, Y. Li, "3D printing of shape memory polymer for functional part fabrication", Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., Vol.84, No.9 pp.2079-2095, (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-015-7843-2
- D.T. Pham, R.S. Gault, "A comparison of rapid prototyping technologies", Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf., Vol.38, No.10 pp.1257-1287, (1998). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0890-6955(97)00137-5
- E. MacDonald, R. Salas, D. Espalin, M. Perez, E. Aguilera, D. Muse, R.B. Wicker, "3D printing for the rapid prototyping of structural electronics", IEEE Access, Vol.2 pp.234-242, (2014). https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2014.2311810
- Yong-Ze Yu, Jin-Rong Lu, Jing Liu. Materials & Design. pp. 80-89, 3D printing for functional electronics by injection and package of liquid metals into channels of mechanical structures, (2017).
- C.M. Boutry, M. Muller, C. Hierold. Materials Science and Engineering: C,p.p 1610-1620, Junctions between metals and blends of conducting and biodegradable polymers (PLLA-PPy and PCL-PPy), (2012).
- Toktam Nezakati, Aaron Tan, Alexander M. Seifalian. "Enhancing the electrical conductivity of a hybrid POSS-PCL/graphene nanocomposite polymer", Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Vol.435 pp.145-155, (2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2014.08.020
- Alina Tampau, Chelo Gonzalez-Martinez, Amparo Chiralt, "Carvacrol encapsulation in starch or PCL based matrices by electrospinning", Journal of Food Engineering, Vol.214 pp.245-256, (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfoodeng.2017.07.005
- epidar Sayyar, Eoin Murray, Brianna C. Thompson, Sanjeev Gambhir, David L. Officer, Gordon G. Wallace, "Covalently linked biocompatible graphene/polycaprolactone composites for tissue engineering", Sci Verse Science Direct CARBON, Vol.52 pp.296-304, (2013).
- Yue Liu, Shusheng Chen, Shibing Ye, Jiachun Feng, "A feasible route to balance the mechanical properties of epoxy thermosets by reinforcing a PCL-PPC-PCL toughened system with reduced graphene oxide", Composites Science and Technology, Vol.125 pp.108-113, (2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2016.02.004
- Sungjune jung, Antony Sou, Enrico Gili, Henning Sirringhaus, "Inkjet-printed resistors with a wide resistance range for printed read-only memory applications", Organic Electronics, Vol.14 pp.669-702, (2013).
- Suguna Perumal, Hyang Moo Lee, In Woo Cheong, "High-concentration graphene dispersion stabilized by block copolymers in ethanol", Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Vol.497 pp.359-367, (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2017.03.027
- L. Yunze, L. Jianlin, X. Jie, C. Zhaojia, Z. Lijuan, L. Junchao, W. Meixiang, Specific heat and magnetic susceptibility of polyaniline nanotubes: inhomogeneous disorder, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, Vol. 16, pp. 1123-1130, (2004). https://doi.org/10.1088/0953-8984/16/7/012
- R.C. Webb, A.P. Bonifas, A. Behnaz, Y. Zhang, K.J. Yu, H. Cheng, M. Shi, Z. Bian, Z. Liu, Y.-S. Kim, Ultrathin conformal devices for precise and continuous thermal characterization of human skin, Nature. Materials, Vol. 12, pp. 938-944, (2013). https://doi.org/10.1038/nmat3755
- X. Yan, X. Zhang, H. Liu, Y. Liu, J. Ding, Y. Liu, Q. Cai, J. Zhang, Fabrication of SDBS intercalated-reduced graphene oxide/polypyrrole nanocomposites for supercapacitors, Synthetic Metals, Vol. 196, pp. 1-7, (2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.synthmet.2014.06.025