- Volume 27 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study of Recycling Process to Recovery Valuable Resources from Aluminum Black Dross
알루미늄 블랙드로스로부터 유가자원 회수를 위한 재활용 공정 연구
- Kang, Yubin (Institute for Advanced Engineering (IAE)) ;
- Im, Byoungyong (Institute for Advanced Engineering (IAE)) ;
- Kim, Dae-Guen (Institute for Advanced Engineering (IAE)) ;
- Lee, Chan Gi (Institute for Advanced Engineering (IAE)) ;
- Ahn, Byung-Doo (DS LIQUID Co., LTD.) ;
- Kim, Yong Hwan (Korea Institute of Industrial Technology (KITEC)) ;
- Lee, Man Seung (Mokpo National University)
- 강유빈 (고등기술연구원 융합소재연구센터) ;
- 임병용 (고등기술연구원 융합소재연구센터) ;
- 김대근 (고등기술연구원 융합소재연구센터) ;
- 이찬기 (고등기술연구원 융합소재연구센터) ;
- 안병두 ((주)디에스리퀴드 기술연구소) ;
- 김용환 (한국생산기술연구원 뿌리산업기술연구소) ;
- 이만승 (목포대학교 신소재공학과)
- Received : 2018.08.27
- Accepted : 2018.10.15
- Published : 2018.10.31
The aluminum dross is oxide generated on the surface of the molten metal during the aluminum melting process and it is divided into white dross and black dross according to presence of the Salt flux. White dross has high metal content and is recycled via the melting process. Black dross is largely berried, because the it has a low metal content and difficulty in separating the components. Black dross contains a salt components such as NaCl and KCl, and inorganic materials such as
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)
- Korea Public Procurement Service, 2018 : Supply & demand status of the nonferrous metal.
- KR Patent No. 100897735B1 2007 : Briquet and the manufacture method that use aluminium waste dross.
Eui-Sup, S., Eung-Mo, A., Su-Jeong, L., Chikara, O., Yun-Jong, K., and Sung-Baek, C., 2012 : Preparation of High Purity
$\alpha$-Alumina from Aluminum Black dross by Redox Reaction, Korean Journal of Materials Research, 22(9), pp.445-449. https://doi.org/10.3740/MRSK.2012.22.9.445
- Hwang, J. Y., Huang, X., and Xu, Z., 2006 : Recovery of metals from aluminum dross and saltcake, Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterzation and Engineering, 5(1), pp.47-62. https://doi.org/10.4236/jmmce.2006.51003
- Drouet, M. G., LeRoy, R. L., and Tsantrizos, P. G., 2000 : Drosrite salt-free processing of hot aluminum dross., Proceedings, pp.1135-1145.
- O. Manfredi, W. Wuth, and I. Bohlinger, 1997 : Characterizing the physical and chemical properties of aluminum dross, JOM-Journal of the Minerals Metals & Materials Society, 49(11), pp.48-51.
- Chulwoong Han, Seong Ho Son, Byung-Doo Ahn, Dae-Guen Kim, Man Seung Lee, and Young Hwan Kim, 2017 : Study on the Recovery of Metallic Aluminum in Black Dross generated from the Used Beverage Cans (UBC) Recycling Process with Crushing Mechanism, Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, 26(4), pp.71-78. https://doi.org/10.7844/kirr.2017.26.2.71
- Pinho, S. P., and Macedo, E. A., 2005 : Solubility of NaCl, NaBr, and KCl in water, methanol, ethanol, and their mixed solvents, 50(1), pp.29-32. https://doi.org/10.1021/je049922y
- Lucheva, B., Tsonev, T. S., and Petkov, R., 2005 : Non-waste aluminum dross recycling., Journal of the University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 40(4), pp.335-338.
- Jae-Chan, K., Minhu, C., Hee-Jo, S., Jun-Eun, P., Jin-Ho, Yoon, Kyung-Soo, P., Chan-Gi, L., and Dong-Wan, K., 2015 : Synthesis of uniform-sized zeolite from windshield waste., Materials Chemistry and Physics, 166, pp.20-25. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2015.09.028
- Han-Saem Lee, Ji-Ho Yoo, Chang-Hoon Lee, Dong-Seok Rhee, and Hyun-Sang Shin, 2017 : Formation and Characterization of K-Chabazite from Coal Fly Ash by Hydrothermal Reaction, Journal of the Korean Society for Environmental Analysis, 20(4), pp.220-228.
- Rios, C. A., and D. C. Roberts, 2009 : A comparative study if two methods for the synthesis of fly ash-based sodium and poatassium type zeolite., Fuel, 88, pp.1403-1416. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2009.02.012