- Volume 22 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Factors for Korean Women's Cancer Screening through Hadoop-Based Public Medical Information Big Data Analysis
Hadoop기반의 공개의료정보 빅 데이터 분석을 통한 한국여성암 검진 요인분석 서비스
- Park, Min-hee (Department of Convergence in Health and Biomedicine Program in Health Policy Graduate, School, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Cho, Young-bok (Department of Computer & Information Security, Daejeon University) ;
- Kim, So Young (Department of Pubic Health and Preventive Medicine, Chungbuk National University Hospital) ;
- Park, Jong-bae (Department of Radiology, Chungbok Health & Science University) ;
- Park, Jong-hyock (Department of Convergence in Health and Biomedicine Program in Health Policy Graduate, School, Chungbuk National University)
- Received : 2018.05.03
- Accepted : 2018.08.20
- Published : 2018.10.31
In this paper, we provide flexible scalability of computing resources in cloud environment and Apache Hadoop based cloud environment for analysis of public medical information big data. In fact, it includes the ability to quickly and flexibly extend storage, memory, and other resources in a situation where log data accumulates or grows over time. In addition, when real-time analysis of accumulated unstructured log data is required, the system adopts Hadoop-based analysis module to overcome the processing limit of existing analysis tools. Therefore, it provides a function to perform parallel distributed processing of a large amount of log data quickly and reliably. Perform frequency analysis and chi-square test for big data analysis. In addition, multivariate logistic regression analysis of significance level 0.05 and multivariate logistic regression analysis of meaningful variables (p<0.05) were performed. Multivariate logistic regression analysis was performed for each model 3.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)
- J. K. Son, S. A. Sin, T. W. Han, "Life care Trend using Big Data," Journal of Korean Information Society (Information and Communication), vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 3-7, Oct. 2015.
- National Cancer Center. [Internet]. Available: https://www.cancer.go.kr/lay1/S1T639C640/contents.do.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. [Internet]. Available: http://www.mohw.go.kr/react/index.jsp.
- Y. Y. Chang, B. L. Cho, K. Y. Son, D. W. Shin, H. K. Shin, H. K. Yang, A. S. Shin and K. Y. Yoo "Determinants of gastric cancer screening attendance in Korea: a multi-level analysis," International Journal of BioMed Cancer, vol.15, no.1, pp. 336-343, May. 2015.
- I. S. Cho and Y. S. Park, "A study on regular cancer screening behavior among middle-aged women," Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, vol. 34, no. 1, pp.141-149, Feb. 2004. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2004.34.1.141
- G. Jacklyn, K. Howard, L. Irwig, N. Houssami, J. Hersch and A. Barratt, "Impact of extending screening mammography to older women: Information to support informed choices," International journal of cancer, vol. 141, no. 8, pp. 1540-1550, Jul. 2017. https://doi.org/10.1002/ijc.30858
- M. N. Suh, S. H. Song, H. N. Cho, B. Y. Park, J. K. Jun, E. J. Choi, Y. E. Kim and K. S. Choi, "Trends in Participation Rates for the National cancer screening program in Korea 2002-2012," Journal of Korean Cancer Association, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 798-806, Jul. 2017.
- M. G. Marmot, D. G. Altman, D. A. Cameron, J. A. Dewar, S. G. Thompson and M. Wilcox, "The benefits and harms of breast cancer screening: an independent review," British journal of cancer, vol. 108, no. 11, pp. 2205-2240, Jun. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1038/bjc.2013.177
- Y. B. Cho S. H. Woo and S. H. Lee, "The Big Data Analysis and Medical Quality Management for Wellness", Journal of the Korea Society of Computer & Information, vol. 19, no. 12, pp. 101-109, December 2014. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2014.19.12.101
- M. K. Kim and Y. B Cho, "An Analysis of Factors Affecting Quality of Life through the Analysis of Public Health Big Data", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 22, no. 6 pp. 835-841, Jun. 2018.
- M. K. Kim and Y. B Cho, "A Secure Telemedicaine System in Smart Health Environment using BYOD", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 19, no. 10 ,pp. 2478-2480, Oct. 2015.
- E. Altobelli and A. Lattanzi, "Breast cancer in European Union: an update of screening programmes as of March 2014(review)," International Journal of Oncology, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 1785-1792, Nov. 2014. https://doi.org/10.3892/ijo.2014.2632
- Y. I. Jung, H. S. Kim and D. S. Choi, "Factors Associated with Cancer Screening Among Korean Adults: A Literature Review," Korean Journal of Clinical Health Promotion, vol. 10, pp. 185-195, Oct. 2010.
- J. H. Kang, "The Analysis of the Association Factors Which Influence on Cancer Screening in Korean women," Ph. D. dissertation, Chungbuk National University Graduate School, Department of Medicine, 2012.
- N. Y. Choi and B. S. Lee, "Factors of Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Behaviors in Married Female Immigrants," Journal of the Korea Contents Association, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 326-336, Jun. 2015. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.06.326
- N. H. Yu, S. M. Kwoon, H. Y. Lee, E. C. Park, K. S. Cho and M. S. Kwak, "Factors Affecting Satisfaction of National Cancer Screening Program," Korean Journal of Health Policy & Administration, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 31-48, Mar. 2009.
- Y. H. Yang, "Relationship between Knowledge about Early Detection, Cancer risk Perception and cancer screening Tests in the General Public Aged 40 and over," Journal of Nursing & Asian Oncology Nursing, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 52-60, Feb. 2012.
- S. O. Lee, E. S. Sim, and S. H. Ahn "Factors Affecting Periodic Screening Behaviors for Breast Cancer among Hospital Nurses," Korean J Woman Health Nursing, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 390-398, Dec. 2010. https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2010.16.4.390
- Y. Laitman, D. M. Feldman, M. Sklair-Levy, A. Yosepovich, I. BarshackI, M. Brodsky, O. Halshtok, A. Shalmon, M. M, Gotlieb and E. Friedman "Abnormal Findings Detected by Multi-modality Breast Imaging and Biopsy Results in a High-risk Clinic," Journal of clinical Breast Cancer, Dec. 2017.
- J. Jung, S. M. Moon, H. C. Jang, C. I. Kang, J. B. Jun, Y. K. Cho, S. J. Kang, B. J. Seo, Y. J. Kim, S. B. Park, J. Lee, C. S. Yu and S. H. Kim, "Incidence and risk factors of postoperative pneumonia following cancer surgery in adult patients with selected solid cancer: results of "Cancer POP" study.", International Journal of Cancer Medicine, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 261-269, Jan. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1002/cam4.1259
- K. J. Min, Y. J. Lee, M. N. Suh, C. W. Yoo, M. C. Lim, J. Y. Choi, M. Ki, Y. M. Kim, J. W. Kim, J. H. Kim, E. W. Park, H. Y. Lee, S. C. Lim, C. H Cho, S. R. Hong, J. Y. Dang, S. Y. Kim, Y. Kim, W. C. Lee and J. K. Lee, "The Korean guideline for cervical cancer screening," Journal of gynecologic oncology, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 232-239, Jul. 2015. https://doi.org/10.3802/jgo.2015.26.3.232