- Volume 22 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Hadoop기반의 공개의료정보 빅 데이터 분석을 통한 한국여성암 검진 요인분석 서비스
Analysis of Factors for Korean Women's Cancer Screening through Hadoop-Based Public Medical Information Big Data Analysis
- Park, Min-hee (Department of Convergence in Health and Biomedicine Program in Health Policy Graduate, School, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Cho, Young-bok (Department of Computer & Information Security, Daejeon University) ;
- Kim, So Young (Department of Pubic Health and Preventive Medicine, Chungbuk National University Hospital) ;
- Park, Jong-bae (Department of Radiology, Chungbok Health & Science University) ;
- Park, Jong-hyock (Department of Convergence in Health and Biomedicine Program in Health Policy Graduate, School, Chungbuk National University)
- 투고 : 2018.05.03
- 심사 : 2018.08.20
- 발행 : 2018.10.31
본 논문에서는 공개의료정보 빅데이터 분석을 위해 클라우드 환경에서 아파치 하둡 기반의 클라우드 환경을 도입하여 컴퓨팅 자원의 유연한 확장성을 제공하고 실제로, 로그데이터가 장기간 축적되거나 급격하게 증가하는 상황에서 스토리지, 메모리 등의 자원을 신속성 있고 유연하게 확장을 할 수 있는 기능을 포함했다. 또한, 축적된 비정형 로그데이터의 실시간 분석이 요구되어질 때 기존의 분석도구의 처리한계를 극복하기 위해 본 시스템은 하둡 (Hadoop) 기반의 분석모듈을 도입함으로써 대용량의 로그데이터를 빠르고 신뢰성 있게 병렬 분산 처리할 수 있는 기능을 제공한다. 빅데이터 분석을 위해 빈도분석과 카이제곱검정을 수행하고 유의 수준 0.05를 기준으로 단변량 로지스틱 회귀분석과 모델별 의미 있는 변수들의 다변량 로지스틱 회귀분석을 시행 하였다. (p<0.05) 의미 있는 변수들을 모델별로 나누어 다변량 로지스틱 회귀 분석한 결과 Model 3으로 갈수록 적합도가 높아졌다.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)
- J. K. Son, S. A. Sin, T. W. Han, "Life care Trend using Big Data," Journal of Korean Information Society (Information and Communication), vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 3-7, Oct. 2015.
- National Cancer Center. [Internet]. Available: https://www.cancer.go.kr/lay1/S1T639C640/contents.do.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. [Internet]. Available: http://www.mohw.go.kr/react/index.jsp.
- Y. Y. Chang, B. L. Cho, K. Y. Son, D. W. Shin, H. K. Shin, H. K. Yang, A. S. Shin and K. Y. Yoo "Determinants of gastric cancer screening attendance in Korea: a multi-level analysis," International Journal of BioMed Cancer, vol.15, no.1, pp. 336-343, May. 2015.
- I. S. Cho and Y. S. Park, "A study on regular cancer screening behavior among middle-aged women," Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, vol. 34, no. 1, pp.141-149, Feb. 2004. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2004.34.1.141
- G. Jacklyn, K. Howard, L. Irwig, N. Houssami, J. Hersch and A. Barratt, "Impact of extending screening mammography to older women: Information to support informed choices," International journal of cancer, vol. 141, no. 8, pp. 1540-1550, Jul. 2017. https://doi.org/10.1002/ijc.30858
- M. N. Suh, S. H. Song, H. N. Cho, B. Y. Park, J. K. Jun, E. J. Choi, Y. E. Kim and K. S. Choi, "Trends in Participation Rates for the National cancer screening program in Korea 2002-2012," Journal of Korean Cancer Association, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 798-806, Jul. 2017.
- M. G. Marmot, D. G. Altman, D. A. Cameron, J. A. Dewar, S. G. Thompson and M. Wilcox, "The benefits and harms of breast cancer screening: an independent review," British journal of cancer, vol. 108, no. 11, pp. 2205-2240, Jun. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1038/bjc.2013.177
- Y. B. Cho S. H. Woo and S. H. Lee, "The Big Data Analysis and Medical Quality Management for Wellness", Journal of the Korea Society of Computer & Information, vol. 19, no. 12, pp. 101-109, December 2014. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2014.19.12.101
- M. K. Kim and Y. B Cho, "An Analysis of Factors Affecting Quality of Life through the Analysis of Public Health Big Data", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 22, no. 6 pp. 835-841, Jun. 2018.
- M. K. Kim and Y. B Cho, "A Secure Telemedicaine System in Smart Health Environment using BYOD", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 19, no. 10 ,pp. 2478-2480, Oct. 2015.
- E. Altobelli and A. Lattanzi, "Breast cancer in European Union: an update of screening programmes as of March 2014(review)," International Journal of Oncology, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 1785-1792, Nov. 2014. https://doi.org/10.3892/ijo.2014.2632
- Y. I. Jung, H. S. Kim and D. S. Choi, "Factors Associated with Cancer Screening Among Korean Adults: A Literature Review," Korean Journal of Clinical Health Promotion, vol. 10, pp. 185-195, Oct. 2010.
- J. H. Kang, "The Analysis of the Association Factors Which Influence on Cancer Screening in Korean women," Ph. D. dissertation, Chungbuk National University Graduate School, Department of Medicine, 2012.
- N. Y. Choi and B. S. Lee, "Factors of Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Behaviors in Married Female Immigrants," Journal of the Korea Contents Association, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 326-336, Jun. 2015. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.06.326
- N. H. Yu, S. M. Kwoon, H. Y. Lee, E. C. Park, K. S. Cho and M. S. Kwak, "Factors Affecting Satisfaction of National Cancer Screening Program," Korean Journal of Health Policy & Administration, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 31-48, Mar. 2009.
- Y. H. Yang, "Relationship between Knowledge about Early Detection, Cancer risk Perception and cancer screening Tests in the General Public Aged 40 and over," Journal of Nursing & Asian Oncology Nursing, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 52-60, Feb. 2012.
- S. O. Lee, E. S. Sim, and S. H. Ahn "Factors Affecting Periodic Screening Behaviors for Breast Cancer among Hospital Nurses," Korean J Woman Health Nursing, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 390-398, Dec. 2010. https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2010.16.4.390
- Y. Laitman, D. M. Feldman, M. Sklair-Levy, A. Yosepovich, I. BarshackI, M. Brodsky, O. Halshtok, A. Shalmon, M. M, Gotlieb and E. Friedman "Abnormal Findings Detected by Multi-modality Breast Imaging and Biopsy Results in a High-risk Clinic," Journal of clinical Breast Cancer, Dec. 2017.
- J. Jung, S. M. Moon, H. C. Jang, C. I. Kang, J. B. Jun, Y. K. Cho, S. J. Kang, B. J. Seo, Y. J. Kim, S. B. Park, J. Lee, C. S. Yu and S. H. Kim, "Incidence and risk factors of postoperative pneumonia following cancer surgery in adult patients with selected solid cancer: results of "Cancer POP" study.", International Journal of Cancer Medicine, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 261-269, Jan. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1002/cam4.1259
- K. J. Min, Y. J. Lee, M. N. Suh, C. W. Yoo, M. C. Lim, J. Y. Choi, M. Ki, Y. M. Kim, J. W. Kim, J. H. Kim, E. W. Park, H. Y. Lee, S. C. Lim, C. H Cho, S. R. Hong, J. Y. Dang, S. Y. Kim, Y. Kim, W. C. Lee and J. K. Lee, "The Korean guideline for cervical cancer screening," Journal of gynecologic oncology, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 232-239, Jul. 2015. https://doi.org/10.3802/jgo.2015.26.3.232