- Volume 67 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Application of TEO and STFT Signal Processing Techniques for Detection of Electric Railway Contact Loss
전기철도차량 이선 현상 검측을 위한 TEO 및 STFT 신호처리기법 적용에 관한 연구
- Jung, No-Geon (Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Park, Chul-Min (Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Jae-Bum (Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Park, Young (Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Shin, Seung-kwon (Korea Railroad Research Institute)
- Received : 2018.09.28
- Accepted : 2018.10.29
- Published : 2018.11.01
In this paper, A technique for detecting contact loss at the input power of a railway vehicle has been studied when the contact loss occurs in the feed system. The impedance of the actual railway line was applied to the modeling of the feed system, and modeling was performed based on the performance of the electric railway vehicle. The input voltage and current of the railway vehicle through modeling were analyzed by applying TEO and STFT signal processing technique.
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원
- Jo, Han-Bum, "A Study on the Improvement of Overhead Rigid Conductor Line of Electric Railway for Speed-up, master's thesis", Seoul National University of science and technology, 2011
- Park, Young et al, "On the Implementation of an Advanced Judgement Algorithm for Contact Loss of Catenary System", KIEE, Vol. 63, No. 6, pp. 850-854, 2014.
- Jung, No-Geon, "The Analysis of Short Current on Actual System through Power Analysis ofAT Feeder System for Electric Railway," KIEE, Vol. 63, No. 11, pp. 1582-1587, 2014
- No-Geon Jung, Jae-Moon kim et al, "Response Characteristic Analysis using Modeling of Propulsion System for 8200 Electric Locomotive", The Transactions of KIEE, Vol 62, No. 11, pp. 1640-1646, 2013.
- UIC 799 OR, 2002