- Volume 22 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Wide Area Augmentation System Estimating C1P1 DCB
C1P1 DCB를 추정하는 광역보강항법 시스템
- Bu, Sung-Chun (Communication/Electric Warfare Laboratory Center, LIG Nex1) ;
- So, Hyoung-Min (The Third R&D Institute - 4, Agency for Defense Development(ADD)) ;
- Kim, Kap-Jin (The Third R&D Institute - 4, Agency for Defense Development(ADD)) ;
- Lee, Chul-Soo (Communication/Electric Warfare Laboratory Center, LIG Nex1) ;
- Kim, Do-Kyoung (Communication/Electric Warfare Laboratory Center, LIG Nex1) ;
- Ko, Yo-Han (Communication/Electric Warfare Laboratory Center, LIG Nex1)
- 부성춘 (LIG넥스원 통신/전자전연구센터) ;
- 소형민 (국방과학연구소) ;
- 김갑진 (국방과학연구소) ;
- 이철수 (LIG넥스원 통신/전자전연구센터) ;
- 김도경 (LIG넥스원 통신/전자전연구센터) ;
- 고요한 (LIG넥스원 통신/전자전연구센터)
- Received : 2018.10.05
- Accepted : 2018.10.23
- Published : 2018.10.31
Wide area augmentation system is a system that generates and transmits correction and Integrity information for use in wide area. Typical system is SBAS. In the United States, it operates under the name WAAS, EGNOS in Europe, MSAS in Japan, SDCM in Russia, GAGAN in India. it is developing Korean SBAS which named KASS by 2022 in Korea. SBAS is a standard System that is operated as civil aviation service base and set as international standards by ICAO. So the correction data can only is used for civil SPS receiver. In this paper, we discuss C1P1 DCB estimation which need to use SPS correction service for PPS receiver. Then we analyze C1P1 DCB correction effect under standalone Satellite Navigation and method to use PPS receiver under SPS DGPS. Finally we organize wide area augmentation system for PPS receiver and analysis performance.
Grant : 위성항법 성능 향상을 위한 보강정보 생성 기술
Supported by : 국방과학연구소
- A. El-Rabbany, GPS errors and biases, in Introduction to GPS, 1th ed. Norwood, MA: Artech House Pub., ch. 3, pp. 36-38, 1993.
- A. Tetewsky, J. Ross, A. Soltz, N. Vaughn, J. Anszperger, C. O'brien, D. Graham, D. Craig, and J. Lozow, "Making sense of inter-signal corrections," Inside GNSS, pp. 37-38, Jul./Aug. 2009.
- S. Schaer, "Differential code biases(DCB) in GNSS analysis,", in IGS Analysis Center Workshop, Miami: FL, Jun. 2008. [Internet]. Available: https://www.ngs.noaa.gov/IGSWorkshop2008/prog.html
- United states coast guard navigation center, GPS constellation status, [Internet]. Available: https://www.navcen.uscg.gov/?Do=constellationstatus
- G. E. Vazquez, R. Bennett, and J. Spinler, "Assessment of pseudorange multipath at continuous GPS stations in Mexico,", Positioning, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp 253-265, 2013 https://doi.org/10.4236/pos.2013.43025
- R. Muellerschoen, and E. Powers, "Error in GPS due to satellite C1-P1 code bias," [paper ID: 20060034246] in Performance Analysis Working Group, Colorado Springs: CO, Sep. 1999.
- D. Matsakis, "The timing group delay(TGD) correction and GPS timing biases," in Proceedings of the 63rd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Navigation, Cambridge: MA, pp. 49-54, 2007.
- M. J. Dunn, Global positioning systems directorate systems engineering & integration-interface specification IS-GPS-200H, GPS Gov, pp. 97-99, Sep. 2013. [Internet]. Available: https://www.gps.gov/technical/icwg/
- M. Shaw, K. Sandhoo, and D. Turner, “Modernization of the global positioning system,” GPS World, Vol. 11, No. 9, pp. 36-44, Sep. 2000.
- RTCM Special Committee No. 104, Differential GNSS(global navigation satellite systems) service version 3, Radio Technical Commission for Maritime Services, Arlington: VA, RTCM standard 10403.2, pp. 182-183, Jul. 2013.
- Minimum operational performance standards for global positioning system/satellite-based augmentation system airborne equipment, RTCA Inc., Washington D.C., RTCA DO-229D, Feb. 2013.