- Volume 32 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Parametric Design and Wind Load Application for Retractable Large Spatial Structures
개폐식 대공간 구조물의 파라메트릭 설계와 풍하중 적용
- Kim, Si-Uk (Department of Architectural Engineering, Dankook Univ.) ;
- Joung, Bo-Ra (Department of Architectural Engineering, Dankook Univ.) ;
- Kim, Chee-Kyeong (Department of Architectural Engineering, Dankook Univ.) ;
- Lee, Si Eun (Department of Information & Communication System, BaekSeok Univ.)
- Received : 2019.04.08
- Accepted : 2019.10.07
- Published : 2019.12.31
The purpose of this study is to model and analyze retractable large spatial structures by applying parametric modeling techniques. The modeling of wind loads in the analysis of typical structures including curved surfaces can be error-prone, and the processing time increases dramatically when there are many types of variables. However, the method based on StrAuto that was developed in previous research, facilitates the efficacious assignment of wind loads to structures and the rapid arrival of conclusions. As a result, it is possible to compare alternatives with various loads, including wind loads, to determine an optimal alternative much faster than the existing process. Further, it is almost impossible to directly input the wind load by calculating the area of an irregularly curved surface. However, the proposed method automatically assigns the wind load, which allows for automatic optimization in a structural analysis system. The approach was applied and optimized using several models, and the results are presented.
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Blaise, N., Grillaud, G., De Ville de Goyet, V., Denoel, V. (2011) Application of Deterministic and Stochastic Analysis to Calculate a Stadium with Pressure Measurements in Wind Tunnel, 8th International Conference on Structural Dynamics EURODYN.
- Blaise, N., Denoel, V. (2013) Principal Static Wind Loads, J. Wind Eng. & Ind. Aerodyn., 113, pp.29-39. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2012.12.009
- Choi, H.C. (2014) The Parametric Structural Optimization with StrAuto, Rev. Archit.& Build. Sci., 58(2), pp.50-54.
- Ha, Y.C. (2016) [Special Feature] Revised Wind Loads in KBC2016, Archit. Inst. Korea, 60(9), pp.31-37.
- Jeong, J.Y., Kim, C.K., Joung, B.R., Lee, S.E., Kim, S.U. (2018) Design and Implementa tion of Parametric Modeler for Retractable Roof Three-Dimensional Truss, J. Comput. Struct. Eng. Inst. Korea, 31, pp.1-8. https://doi.org/10.7734/COSEIK.2018.31.1.1
- Kang, J.W., Kim, G.C., Kim, H.S., Seok, K.Y. (2014) The Present and Future of Retractable Roof Structures, J. Korean Assoc. & Spat. Struct., 14(3), pp.24-31.
- Kim, Y.M., Kim, C.K., Choi, H.C. (2012) Selection of Optimal Structural System for Complex-shaped Super-tall Building Structural Systems Using Parametric Design Technique, J. Archit. Inst. Korea Struct. & Constr., 28(1), pp.77-84. https://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK_SC.2012.28.1.77