- Volume 8 Issue 1
We aim to use public data different from the remote BEMS energy diagnostics technology and already established and then switch the conventional operation environment to a big-data-based integrated management environment to operate and build a building energy management environment of maximized efficiency. In Step 1, various network management environments of the system integrated with a big data platform and the BEMS management system are used to collect logs created in various types of data by means of the big data platform. In Step 2, the collected data are stored in the HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) to manage the data in real time about internal and external changes on the basis of integration analysis, for example, relations and interrelation for automatic efficient management.
Building Energy Management System;Big Data;MapReduce;Hadoop;Data Aggregation
- Hyeun Jun Moon, Sung Kwon Jung, Seung Ho Ryu, "Building Cooling and Heating Energy Consumption Pattern Analysis Based on Building Energy Management System(BEMS) Data Using Machine Learning Techniques", Proceedings of the Society Of Air-Conditioning And Refrigerating Engineers Conference, pp.69-70, 2015.
- Hag-Sig Son, "A Study on the Major Contituent Components & the Effect of Efficiency Improvement for the BEMS", Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, vol.28, no.1, pp.105-113, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2014.28.1.105
- Jung-mee Yun, "Open BEMS system based on IoT", Korean Institute of Architectural Sustainable Environment and Building Systems, vol.9, no.2, pp.14-21, 2015.
- Sun-Kyu Choi, Yong-Ho Shin, Aaron Hwang, Hyeun-Jun Moon, "A Study on continuous commissioning case through analysis of BEMS data - Optimum Start control of AHU in winter", Proceedings of the Society Of Air-Conditioning And Refrigerating Engineers Conference, pp.343-347, 2015.
- Suh, Won Jun, Park, Cheol Soo, "Room air Temperature Prediction Model using Genetic Programming and BEMS Data", JOURNAL OF THE ARCHITECTURAL INSTITUTE OF KOREA Planning & Design, vol.32, no.6, pp.105-112, 2016.
- Woosaeng Kim, Yong Hoon Kim, Hee-Sung Park, Jin-Kyu Park, "Analysis of Traffic Card Big Data by Hadoop and Sequential Mining Technique", Journal of Information Technology Applications & Management, vol.24, no.4, pp.187-196, 2017.