- Volume 8 Issue 1
Creative thinking appears even before it is expressed in language, and its existence is revealed through emotion, intuition, image and body feeling before logic or linguistics rules work. In this study, Lego is intended to present experimental child interactive content that is applied with a computer vision based on image processing techniques. In the case of infants, the main purpose of this content is the development of hand muscles and the ability to implement imagination. The purpose of the analysis algorithm of the OpenCV library and the image processing using the 'VVVV' that is implemented as a 'Node' in the midst of perceptual changes in image processing technology that are representative of object recognition, and the objective is to use a webcam to film, recognize, derive results that match the analysis and produce interactive content that is completed by the user participating. Research shows what Lego children have made, and children can create things themselves and develop creativity. Furthermore, we expect to be able to infer a diverse and individualistic person's thinking based on more data.
Creative thinking;Lego;Image processing;Computer vision;Interactive
- Robert Root-Bernstein & Michele Root-Bernstein, Spark of Genius, Echo's study, 2007.
- Sang-Cheul Choe & Ah-Rong Kim, "The development and application of dance improvisation class model:based on creative thinking", The Korean Dance Education Society, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 99-128, 2012.
- Jeong Jeong suk & Nam Hyun wook, "Effect of LEGO base Engineering Invention Education on Children's Brain", Journal of Koran Practical Arts Education, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 275-293, 2009.
- Mi-Ja Sa, "A Theoretical Inquiry about Human Memory", Korea Presbyterian Journal of Theology, Vol. 24, pp. 425-456, 2005.
- Suk Won Yoo, "Character Recognition Algorithm using Accumulation Mask", International Jounal of Advanced Culture Technology, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 123-128, 2018.
- Chung Hye-Yeon, "The Educational Roles of Interactive Spaces for Children in Contemporary Art Museums", Journal of Research in Art Education, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 59-79, 2013. https://doi.org/10.20977/kkosea.2013.14.3.59
- Oh Chai-sun, "A Study on the Exploration of Educational Meaning in Imagination from the Perspective of Early Childhood Education : Beyond the Developmental Perspective", Early Childhood Education Research & Review, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 5-30, 2016.
- Ha Soo Jang, "A Study on the Influenece of Internal Motivation and External Motivation on Creative Behavior : The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction", The Journal of the Convergence on Culture Technology, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 175-182, 2018. https://doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2018.4.1.175
- Ahn Ye-Chan, Lee Jeong-Pil, Lee Jae-Wook, Song Jun-Kwun & Lee Keun-Ho, "Development of Convergence Smart Home Platform based on Image Processing and Sensor Network in IoT Environment", Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 37-41, 2016. DOI:10.20465/KIOTS.2016.2.3.037. https://doi.org/10.20465/KIOTS.2016.2.3.037
- Suk Won Yoo, "Image Restoration for Character Recognition", The Journal of the Convergence on Culture Technology, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 241-246, 2018. https://doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2018.4.1.241
- Ywon Kyoung Yang, "The Study of Museum Edutainment Smart Contents Models", Korea Science & Art Forum, Vol. 17, pp. 233-233, 2014. https://doi.org/10.17548/ksaf.2014.09.17.233
- Haehyun Jung, Hyunggi Kim, "Implementation of real time VJing responding to user's motion", International Journal of Internet Broadcasting and Communication, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 41-50, 2015.
Supported by : Soongsil University