- Volume 10 Issue 2
The purpose of this study was to identify the risk factors of breast disease by checking the difference in lifestyle and the natural estrogen-containing food intake. The subjects were women who visited the J-City Women's Hospital between the ages of 20 and 60 (disease=85, non disease=93) and to avoid the demographic factors that might affect lifestyle, and to ensure the homogeneity of the two groups, (
Breast disease;Lifestyle;Health supplements;Breast cancer;Natural estrogen
- H. I. Jo. (2010). A General Perspective on Breast Disease and Training System for Breast Cancer Specialists in Europe. Korean Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 53(7), 566-573.
- Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service (2017). 2016 National health insurance statistical Yearbook. [Internet]. http://www.hira.or.kr/bbsDummy.do?pgmid=HIRAA02004
- M. H. Lee & S. H. Kim. (2014). Breast Cancer Screening Rates-Related Factors Korea Women ever Considering Area Environmental Characteristics: The fourth Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey(KNHANES IV). Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(11), 437-449. http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.11.437
- Korean Breast Cancer Society (2013). 2012 White paper breast cancer. Seoul: Korean Breast Cancer Society.
- National Cancer Information Center. (2017). 2015 National Cancer Registry statistics. http://www.cancer.go.kr/lay1/S1T639C642/contents.do
- J. G. Kim & L. S. Kwon. (2013). Measurement of Quality of Life Related to Health by Demographic Characteristics of Adult Patients with Cancer Using EQ-5D Index-Focused on the Korea Health & Nutrition Examination Survey-. The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, 11(8), 281-291.
- K. H. Kim & B. Y. Chun & G. H. Kwon. (2018). Effect of behaviors Related to Chronic Disease in City Workers. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(3), 17-24. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.3.017
- S. J. Kim, W. J. Kim & M. C. Lee (2008). The Effects of Physical Activity on Cancer Prevention. Korean Journal Health Promotion Disease Prevention, 8(2), 67-77.
- M. P. Longnecker. (1994). Alcoholic Beverage Consumption in Relation to Risk of Breast Cancer: Meta-analysis and Review. Cancer Causes Control, 5(1), 73-82. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01830729
- T. E. Rohan, M. Jain, G. R. Howe & A. B. Miller. (2000). Alcohol Consumption and Risk of Breast Cancer: A Cohort Study. Cancer Causes Control, 11(3), 239-247. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1008933824645
- M. H. Do, S. S. Lee, P. J. Jung & M. H. Lee. (2003). Relation of Breast Cancer Risk with Alcohol Consumption and Physical Activity: A Case-control Study. Korean Journal Nutrition 36(1), 40-48
- I. M. Lee, N. R. Cook, K. M. Rexrode & J. E. Buring. (2001). Lifetime Physical Activity and Risk of Breast Cancer. Breast Journal Cancer, 85(7), 962-965.
- T. Moradi, H. O. Adami, A. Ekbom, S. Wedren, P. Terry, B. Floderus & P. Lichtenstein. (2002). Physical Activity and Risk for Breast Cancer a Pro\-Spective Cohort Study among Swedish Twins. International Journal Cancer, 100(1), 76-81. https://doi.org/10.1002/ijc.10447
- M. K. Choi & Y. S. Lee. (2008) A Study on Intake of Adult Men and Women according to Intake of Improving Agents. Journal East Asian Society Dietary Life, 18(5), 732-738.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety. (2012). Nutrition Policy and Health Functional Food Use Status and Perception Survey Results. www.mfds.go.kr
- H. M. Park. (2007). The Efficacy of Phytoestrogen in Postmenopausal Women. Korean Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 50(3), 389-410.
- J. Ohn, & H. J. Kim. (2012). Intake Pattern and Needs Assessment for the Development of Web-Contents on Health Functional Foods according to Age of Adults. Korean Journal Community Nutrition, 17(1), 26-37. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2012.17.1.26
- H. Y. Kim. (2011). A Comparative Study of Lifestyle with Cancer Patients and Control Group. Master's thesis. Gyeongsang National University, Gyeongsang Namdo Jinju.
- C. A. Kim. (2008). Risk Factors Affecting the Onset of Breast Cancer. Doctoral dissertation. Chung-Ang University. Seoul.
- Y. J. Lee. (2016). Effect of Dietary Intake and Health Behavior on Facial Skin Condition of Middle-Aged Women. Doctoral dissertation. Sungshin Women's University. Seoul.
- J. E. Kim. (2013). A Study on Pregnant Women's Recognition and Intake of Health Functional Foods in Gyeonggi Area. Master's thesis. Chung-Ang University. Seoul.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety. (2016). Health Functional Food Functional Raw Material Status. http://www.mfds.go.kr/search/search.do
- D. H. Kang, S. W. Kim, D. Y. Rho, Y. O. Ahn & G. Y. Yoo. (2005). The Breast. Seoul : ILCHOKAK.
- E. K. Han. (2018). An Analysis of Convergence Factors on Depressive Symptoms Women in the Postmenopausal: Based on the Theory of Unpleasant Symptoms. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(1), 59-67. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.1.059 https://doi.org/10.14801/JAITC.2018.8.2.59