- Volume 10 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
An Operating Plans for the Interconnection between Local Agencies and Promotion of Professional Human Resources on the Special Education Convergence Based on 「Department of Support for the individuals with Developmental Disabilities in Graduate school」
특수교육 융합 기반 「대학원 발달장애인지원학과」의 전문인력 양성체제 및 지역 유관기관 간 연계 운영방안
Kim, Young-Jun;Kang, Kyung-Sook
- Received : 2018.12.31
- Accepted : 2019.02.20
- Published : 2019.02.28
This study was conducted with the aim of exploring methods of fostering professional human resources of the "department of support for the individuals with developmental disabilities in graduate school" based on the convergence of special education and connection between local relevant institutions. To this end, research methods were constructed that combine literature exploration and expert meetings. First, the system for fostering professionals in the "department of support for the individuals with developmental disabilities in graduate school" based on the convergence of special education programs was presented interlinked with the system for fostering professional human resources in the organizational and academic categories. Next, the link operation plans between relevant local institutions under the "department of support for the individuals with developmental disabilities in graduate school" based on the convergence of special education programs were presented interlinked with core management measures for curriculum education and cooperative support. In order to conclude the preconditions for the realization of the above research results, we presented leadership of special education convergence on the support system for lifelong education for adults with developmental disabilities.
Special Education;Convergence;Department of Support for the Individuals with Developmental Disabilities in Graduate School;Fostering Professional Human Resources;Interconnection between Local Agencies;Operating Plans;Life Long Education
- Y. J. Kim. (2018a). A Curriculum to Improve the Cooperation Course of Fostering Lifelong Educators for Disabled in the Special Education Department of University. The Journal of Vocation and Qualification, 7(1), 187-213.
- Y. J. Kim & Y. S. Jung. (2018). A Study on the Practical Integration Model of Special Education, Rehabilitation, Lifelong Education : Directions to Foster Lifelong Educators for Disabled. Journal of Curriculum Integration, 12(2), 87-111.
- Y. J. Kim & J. Y. Kim. (2018a). Plan for an Integration System based on University Lifelong Education to Foster Cooking Startups of Persons with Developmental Disabilities. Journal of Curriculum Integration, 12(1), 23-58.
- Y. J. Kim. (2017a). Training of Lifelong Education Industrial Workers Among Parents for the Development of Vocational Competency of Persons with Disabilities. The Journal of Vocation and Qualification, 6(2), 79-111.
- Y. J. Kim. (2017b). Establishment Plan on the University's Lifelong Education Center Organization and Curriculum System for Vocational Education and Training of the Disabled. The Journal of Lifelong Education and HRD, 13(3), 87-123.
- Y. J. Kim. (2015). A Study on Applications of School Age Evidence-based Transition Education Practices for Independent Living of Persons with Development Disabilities from Perspectives of Lifelong Learning. Korean Council of Physical, Multiple & Health Disabilities, 58(1), 137-166.
- Y. J. Kim & M. A. Do. (2017). Development of a University-based Lifelong Education Support System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities. Journal of Curriculum Integration, 11(4), 61-100.
- Y. J. Kim. (2017c). The Effects of Independence Life Training through Collaboration of Lifelong Education Center at University in Majoring Course on the Wash Staff Employment Task Skills for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities. Korean Council of Physical, Multiple & Health Disabilities, 60(3), 67-90.
- Y. J. Kim & J. H. Jang. (2017). The Effects of In-Basket based Connection Learning in Lifelong Education Center at University through Workplace Instruction of Employer on Cooking Skills for Workers with Developmental Disabilities. Korean Council of Physical, Multiple & Health Disabilities, 60(4), 121-141.
- Y. J. Kim. (2017d). Operation Plan of Worksite-affiliated Lifelong Educational Facilities for the persons with Disabilities. Journal of Educational Innovation Research, 27(2), 173-198.
- Y. J. Kim. (2006). An Analysis of National Lifelong Learning Policy : Focus on the Annual Plan for 2006 by the Ministry of Education & Human Resources Development. Journal of Lifelong Education, 12(1), 145-168.
- Y. J. Kim & M. A. Do. (2014a). A Discussion of Special Education Research Task on the School Age of Students with Developmental Disabilities for Independent Living in Future Adulthood. The Journal of Special Education & Rehabilitation Science, 53(3), 39-68.
- Y. J. Kim & M. A. Do. (2014b). A Study on the Integrated Instruction Approach of Task Skills and Self-Management Skills in terms of Vocational Education for Adulthood Transition of Students with Developmental Disabilities. Journal of Emotional & Behavioral Disorders, 30(3), 291-330.
- J. Y. Kim. (2016). A Study on Composition of Life-long Education Curriculum for Person with Developmental Disabilities. The Study of Lifelong Education and Welfare for People with Disabilities, 2(1), 65-92.
- D. S. Kang & J. S. Shin. (2015). A Basic Study on the Career-Based Lifelong Education Model for the Adults with Developmental Disability. The Journal of Developmental Disabilities, 19(1), 1-22.
- G. H. Choi. (2014). The Implementation of Rehabilitation Counselor Certification and Tasks for Development of Code of Professional Ethics. The Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 24(3), 105-127.
- Y. J. Kim. (2017e). Reality Factors and Improvement Plans to Foster Lifelong Educators for Disabled. The Journal of Rehabilitation Science Research, 35(2), 1-14.
- Y. J. Kim & J. Y. Kim. (2018b). A study on the Evidence-based Practices for Lifelong Education (Vocation) of Persons with Disabilities. Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, 8(1), 351-359.