- Volume 10 Issue 2
The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between attitude, purchase intention, and intention to share content and brand intention according to Influencer contents and branded content types. The results of this study are as follows: First, beauty products have a positive effect on the content intention and purchase intention as well as the sharing intention as compared to the branded contents. Second, V-commerce of innovative products showed that the branded content was more positive than the influencer content, but the purchase intention was lower. In addition, the content of sharing is higher than that of branded content. Third, the sharing intention was more positive than the beauty product, and the influencer content was higher than the branded content. The purpose of this study is to examine the attitude, purchasing intention, and sharing intention of beauty products and innovative products, which are most frequently used and most interested in users, to examine the content strategy of V-Commerce.
V-Commerce;Influencer;Branded Contents;Contents Attitude;Share Intention
- J. E. Park & S. W. Kim & S. C. Kim. (2017). A Multi-Criteria Approach toward Identifying Determining Factors of T-Commerce Adoption. Korean Journal of Broadcasting and Telecommunication Studies, 31, 5-37.
- Y. H. Park. (2018). A Comparative Study on the MICE Industries of Korea and America for Development of Strategic Policies of Korean MICE Industry. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(8), 355-363.
- K. S. Han. (2018). From V-Commerce to V-Commerce 2.0: A Study of V-Commerce Content and Influencers. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 120(6), 5555-5570.
- W. S. Jung. (2017). Korean V-Commerce 2.0 Content and MCN Connected Strategy. Journal of Digital Contents Society, 18(3), 599-606. https://doi.org/10.9728/DCS.2017.18.3.599
- J. K. Kim. (2016). Video, Being the Reliever of E-Commerce. Institute for International Trade, 11(3), 1-11.
- S. H. Park. (2016). The Golden Age of V-Commerce. http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=786682&year=2016.
- S. Y. Lee. (2017). A Study on a Branded Contents Marketing Type in Multi-channel Media Environment. Journal of Korean Society of Design Culture, 23(1), 445-456.
- C. H. Kim. (2016). Present and Future of MCN Business. Humanities Contents, 40, 167-187. https://doi.org/10.18658/humancon.2016.03.40.167
- S. H. Hong. (2018). Private information protection method and countermeasures in Big-data environment : Survey. Journal of Digital Contents Society, 9(1), 55-59.
- J. Y. Choi & Y. J. Cheong. (2017). The Study on the Strategies of Beauty Influencer Marketing: Mass Media vs. Social Media. The Korean Journal of Advertising, 28(4), 47-72.
- J. N. Sherth. (1981). Psychology of Innovation Resistance: The less developed concept(LDC) in diffusion research. Research in Marketing, 4, 273-282.
- S. A. Ram. (1987). Model of Innovation Resistance, in Advances in Consumer Research. Association for Consumer Research, 14, 208-212.
- S. H. Lee & D. W. Lee. (2015). On Issue and Outlook of wearable Computer based on Technology in Convergence. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 6(3), 73-78. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.3.073
- S. H. Ju & B. R. Koh. (2018). The Effect of Personal Media Contents Characteristic on Perceived Value and Use Intention of Continuous : The Interaction Effect of Novelty Seeking. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(9),167-176.
- K. S. Han & H. K. Chin & T. J. Lee. (2013). Influence of Engagement and Interactivity Level on Accessibility and Diagnosticity in Smart Signage. International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, 7(11), 19-325.
Supported by : Namseoul University