- Volume 10 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the User Experience for Airline ticket Reservation Service -Focusing on Skyscanner App-
항공권 예매 서비스 사용자 경험 연구 -스카이스캐너 앱을 중심으로-
Park, Seojin;Kim, Seung-In
- Received : 2018.12.19
- Accepted : 2019.02.20
- Published : 2019.02.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate the phenomenon of user's use of services, focusing on Skyscanner apps, and to suggest improvements to provide better user experience. The service described in this paper is complicated in booking ticket and deficient its usability at a certain age. As a result, three point of improvement is derived. Provide clear information and countermeasures. And make operating procedure be convenient to learn. It is significant that this study suggested ways to improve ticket reservation services through Skyscanner, a major online ticket reservation service. In the follow-up study, I expected that this study will help the various business models improve its system such as UI design, improvement of information structure, and Skyscanner for silver generation.
User Interface;Airline Ticket;Reservation System;Application;Convergence
- Survey on National Travel. Korean Tourism Organization. http://kto.visitkorea.or.kr/kor/notice/data/statis/tstatus/natstatus/board/view.kto?id=426583&rnum=2
- G. R. Kang. (2016.8). A self-planned trip. http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/realtime/realtime_NewsRead.asp?newsid=01974566612745352
- S.R. Ahn. (2018). A study on Data Visualization of Airline Ticket Online Booking Service - focusing on the purchase decision variables
- J. H. Choi. (2007). Impacts of Customer Values and Purchase Channel Types of Online Airline Consumers on Customer Satisfaction
- H. S. Kang (2006). The Impact of trust and perceived risk concerning air ticket distribution channels on air ticket selection preferences
- J. G. Kim. (2010). A Study on the Website Quality of Airlines Servicing in Korea.
- E. Y. Park. (2016) Let's compare low-cost airlines with large airlines. https://www.skyscanner.co.kr/news/lcc-vs-fsc
- J. H. Shin. (2016). Travel Trent-Online Travel Agency with OTA? It's now the Mobile Travel Agency!. Traveltimes. http://www.traveltimes.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=95517
- D. G. Kim. (2016.6). In-depth Analysis of Air ticket reservation search service. https://blog.fltgraph.com/2016/06/09/airsearchservice
- H. J. Kim. (2016.3) What's the secret to getting cheap air tickets for overseas trips?
- S. H. Pyeon. (2016.9) OTA's Market Monopoly. www.ttlnews.com.article.travel_report/1437
- H. Y. Hwang (2016.2) A Study on the Usability Improvement of Mobile User Interface Design for Sports Ticketing Systems. http://pub.chosun.com/20160319783
- S. W. Jeon. (2018.6) Ticket Booking App User Trends. https://platum.kr/archives/103189
- Steve Krug. (2014) Don't Make Me Think, p.169-171
- Nielsen, J., Landauer, T. K. (1993). A mathematical model of the finding of usability problems. Proc. ACM INTERCHI'93 Conf. (Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 24-29 April). 206-213.