- Volume 10 Issue 2
In order to suggest the utilization measures suitable of the 4th industry and design right in the management of jewelry company and also applying it to Korean jewelry industry, Also, the current status of Korean jewelry industry and design right was researched. Based on the theoretical background, the hypotheses were set up. After conducting a survey on the 4th industry, design right, management mind, and management intention targeting jewelry industry workers focusing on the set-up hypotheses. In the results The job currently working for in the jewelry industry and the job desired in the future were the design with the highest ratio, so that the importance of design was high in Korean jewelry industry. Also, design was the first priority of management mind, important elements of jewelry industry management, and successful management strategy while technology showed a bit less importance than factors of marketing, capital, and personal connections.
Design Copyright;Design Management;Management Commitment;Management Mind;Analysis;PLS.
- Effoduh, J. O. (2016). The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab. Seoul : Seoul
- Choi, H. Y. (2018). New strategy of art museum to face Fourth industrial revolution. Kyung Hee University, Seoul. URL: http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T14760937
- Kim, J. M. (2018). A study on strengthening the public security using 4th Industrial Revolution Technology. Silla University, Gyeongju. URL: http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T14774169
- Yang, H. S. (2018). Basic Research on Changing Duties and Competencies for Secretaries in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Ewha Womans University, Seoul. URL: http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T14717837
- Doopedia. (2017). Doosan encyclopedia, DOOSAN Corporation, URL: www.doopedia.co.kr
- Jung, K. W. (1994). Design is competitive, Woongjin Publishing Co., URL: http://www.riss.kr/link?id=M30779
- Wolgok Jewelry Research Center. (2018). WJRC ANNUAL REPORT 2018. Wolgok Jewelry Research Center URL:http://www.wjewel.or.kr/index.php?module=Board&action=SiteBoardwjrc&iBrdNo=11&sMode=SELECTFORM
- Korea Intellectual Property Office. (2018). Intellectual Property Statistics. URL:http://www.kipo.go.kr/kpo/user.tdf?a=user.html.HtmlApp&c=3041&catmenu=m040502
- Tiffany & Co. URL: www.tiffany.kr
- Goldendew. URL: www.goldendew.com
- Ko, S. G. (2014). Research development direction of Korea wedding jewelary market (wedding jewelry trends around the United States compared). Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(10), 493-499.
- Chin, W. W. (1998). Commentary: Issues and Opinion on Structural Equation Modeling. MIS Quarterly, 22(1), 7-16.
- Nunnally, J. C. (1987). Psychometric Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Fornell, C., & Larcker, D. F. (1981). Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of marketing research, 39-50.
- Chin, W. W., & Todd, P. A. (1995). On the Use, Usefulness, and Ease of Use of Structural Equation Modeling in MIS Research: A Note of Caution. MIS Quarterly, 19(2), 237-246. https://doi.org/10.2307/249690
Supported by : Wonkwang university