- Volume 10 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
피트니스센터의 고객지향성, 고객만족, 고객신뢰 및 충성도에 관한 연구
A Study of the Relationship of Customer Orientation, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Trust and Loyalty of Fitness Center
Koh, Bo-Ra;Hur, Jin
- 투고 : 2018.11.16
- 심사 : 2019.02.20
- 발행 : 2019.02.28
본 연구의 목적은 피트니스센터에서의 고객지향성, 고객만족, 고객신뢰 및 충성도의 관계를 규명하는 것이다. 조사 대상자는 피트니스센터 고객 250명이다. 표본은 편의표본추출법을 활용해 추출하였으며 설문지는 자기평가기입법으로 작성하도록 하였다. 수집된 표본 중에서 1문항이라도 응답하지 않았거나 불성실하게 응답한 것으로 판단되는 설문지를 제외한 총 237부를 최종 유효표본으로 선정하였다. 통계처리는 SPSS 22.0과 AMOS 22.0을 활용하였으며, 모형을 검증한 후 개별 가설들을 검증하여 다음과 같은 결과를 얻었다. 첫째, 피트니스센터의 고객지향성은 고객만족에 긍정적인 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 둘째, 피트니스센터의 고객지향성은 고객신뢰에 긍정적인 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 셋째, 고객만족과 고객신뢰는 충성도에 긍정적인 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다.
- Y. S. Kim. (2012). Structural Relation among Service Encounter at Sports Center, Product Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Trust, Relationship Commitment and Relationship Behavior. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 49, 133-151.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. (2017). Retrieved from http://www.mcst.go.kr/web/s_data/statistics/statView.jsp?pSeq=858
- J. S. Oh, (2017). The effect of service relational benefit on customer satisfaction and relationship retention intention of sports centers. Korea Journal of Society For Wellness, 12(2), 153-163.
- J. Y. Yang, J. Chang & K. R. Chang. (2009). Impacts of relationship marketing on customer satisfaction, relationship commitment, and repurchase intentions commercial sports facility. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 35(1), 159-169.
- M. M. Hajjat. (2002). Customer orientation: Construction and validation of the CUSTOR scale. Marketing intelligence and planning, 20(7), 428-41. https://doi.org/10.1108/02634500210450864
- P. Kotler. (2003). Marketing management. 11th edition. Prentice-Hall. Upper saddle river, New Jersey.
- K. D. Hoffman & T. N. Ingram. (1992). Service provider job satisfaction and customer oriented performance. Journal of Service Marketing, 6(2), 68-78. https://doi.org/10.1108/08876049210035872
- T. Brown, J. J. C. Mowen, D. T. Donavan & J. W. Licata. (2002). The customer orientation of service workers: Personality trait determinants and effects on self and supervisor performance ratings. Journal of Marketing Research, 39(1), 110-119. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.18.104.22.16828
- Y. H. Jin, M. Y. Park & J. W. Ryu. (2013). The effect of sommelier service quality on customer's emotional response and revisit intention. Culinary Science and Hospitality Research. 19(1), 70-84. https://doi.org/10.20878/cshr.2013.19.1.006006006
- J. H. Park. (2014). Effects of customer orientation on customer trust and satisfaction in hotel service: A mediating role of rapport. Tourism Research, 43(2), 41-44.
- W. Kim & C. Ok. (2009). The effect of relationship benefits of favorable inequality, affective commitment, and repurchase intention in full-service restaurants. Journal of Hospitality and tourism research, 33(2), 227-244. https://doi.org/10.1177/1096348008329874
- J. E. Swan, I. Trawick & D. W. Silva. (1985). How industrial salespeople gain customer trust. Industrial-Marketing Management, 14, (August), 203-211. https://doi.org/10.1016/0019-8501(85)90039-2
- S. H. Lee & N. Y. Lee. (2013). A Study on the Effects of the Customer-oriented Services of golf Instructors on service value, customer satisfaction, emotional commitment and image of the driving range. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies 54(1), 509-522.
- S. LA & Y. Yi (2015). A critical review of customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, relationship marketing, and customer relationship management. Journal of Korean Marketing of Korean Marketing Association, 30(1), 53-104.
- J. J. Sierra & S. McQuitty. (2005). Service providers and customers: Social exchange theory and service loyalty. Journal of Services Marketing, 19(6), 392-400. https://doi.org/10.1108/08876040510620166
- E. J. Pedhazur & L. P. Schmelkin. (1991). Measurement, design, and analysis: An integrated approach. Earlbaum, Hillsdale, NJ. process. Advance in Consumer Research, 10(1), 250-255.
- Jr. J. F. Hair, R. E. Anderson, R. L. Tatham & W. C. Black. (1998). Multivariate data analysis. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- G. S. Kim. (2007). (New Amos 7.0) Structural equation modeling. Seoul: Hannarae Publishing Co.
- C. Fornell & D. F. Larcker. (1981). Evaluation structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of Marketing Research, 18(1), 39-50. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224378101800104
- R. Saxe & B. A. Weitz. (1982). The SOCO scale: A Measure of the customer orientation of salespeople, Journal of Marketing Research, 19(3), 343-351. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224378201900307
- T. Hennig-Thurau. (2004). Customer orientation of service employees: Its impact on customer satisfaction, commitment, and retention. International Journal of Service Industry Management, 15, 460-478. https://doi.org/10.1108/09564230410564939
- S. S. Hyun. (2010). Predictors of relationship quality and loyalty in the chain restaurant industry. Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly, 51(2), 251-267.
- P. M. Doney & J. P.Cannon. (1997). An examination of the nature of trust in buyer-seller relationships. Journal of Marketing, 61(2), 35-51.
- I. S. Kim. (2016). The relationship of instructor image, customer value and customer loyalty in sport center. Korean Journal of Society of Sports Science, 25(6), 693-704.
- J. L. Song & J. H. Kim. (2018). Effects of Shopping Value of Car Sharing Service on Brand Loyalty and Intention to Use. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(4), 127-133.
- J. C. Anderson & J. A. Narus. (1990). A model of distributor firm and manufacturer firm working partnerships. Journal of Marketing, 54(1), 42-58. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224299005400304
- S. Y. Lee, K. S. Park & Ruil, Cong. (2018). Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty and Intention to Repurchase : Verification of Mediating Effect on Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(1), 497-510.
- I. G. Kim. (2016). The Relationships of Expectancy-Disconfirmation and Satisfaction, Loyalty of Students Majoring in Art & Physical Education. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(2), 469-477.
- J. J. Park. (2018). Effects of Customers' Perceived Service Justice in Membership Discount on Customer's Satisfaction and Relationship Quality in Deluxe Hotel. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(1), 265-274.