- Volume 10 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Application of Physical Activity Planning Behavior Theory Model of Rehabilitation Center Participants
재활센터 이용자의 신체활동 계획행동이론모형 적용 연구
Lee, Jong-Bok;Kim, Do-Jin
- Received : 2019.01.07
- Accepted : 2019.02.20
- Published : 2019.02.28
The purpose of this study was to verify the physical activity planning behavior theory model of rehabilitation center users. For this purpose, a questionnaire survey was conducted for sports athletes who visited the sports rehabilitation hospital and rehabilitation center in the metropolitan area. A total of 203 questionnaires were used for the actual analysis. The collected data were analyzed using SPSS 18.0 and AMOS 18.0. In this way, we confirmed that intention has a significant direct effect on the behavior in the application of the physical activity planning theoretical model based on the social cognitive theory of rehabilitation center participants.
Convergence;Rehabilitation center;Physical activity;Planing behavior theory;Social cognitive theory
- Eun, J. W. (2016). Psychological basic of participation culture in rehabilitation sports: Structural factor reorganization of continuance intention to participate in rehabilitation exercise. Korea science & Art forum, 25, 263-271. https://doi.org/10.17548/ksaf.2016.09.25.263
- Jang, C. O., Kim, J. M., Kim D. J. (2017). Basic research for the development of Korea workers physical activity practice models. The Korea journal of sports science. 25(6), 1487-1499.
- Ajzen, I., Fishbein, M. (1980). Understanding attitudes and predicting social behavior. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Ajzen, I., Fishbein, M. (1991). Understanding attitudes and predicting social behavior. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N. J.
- Yoo, J., Kim, Y. J(2002). Analyses of theoretical models for exercise adherence. Korean journal of sport psychology, 13(3), 127-139.
- Yoo, J., Lee, S. A. (2008). Analyses of psycho-social determinants in processes of exercise behaviors for older adults. Journal of the Korean Gerontological society, 28(4), 1213-1225.
- Prochaska, J. O., & DiClemente, C. C. (1983). Stages and processes of self-change of smoking: Tovard an integrative model of change. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 51(3), 390-395. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-006X.51.3.390
- Ajzen, I. (2002) Constructing a TPB questionnaire: Conceptual and methodological considerations. http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/ikg/zick/ajzen%20construction%20a%20tpb%20questionnaire.
- Godin, G., & Shephard, R. J. (1985). A simple method to assess exercise behavior in the community. Canadian Journal of Applied Sport Sciences, 10(3), 141-146.
- Lee, K. H., Kim, B. J., An, J. D. (2004). Sports psychology test handbook. Rainbow press.
- Kim, Y. H. (2002). Adolescent’ stages of change, decision balance, self-efficacy in exercise: Application of transtheoretical model. Korean journal of sport psychology, 13(3), 1-19.
- Ajzen, I. (1988). From intentions to actions. In I. Ajzen(Ed), Attitude, personality, and behavior. London: Open University Press.
- Bandura, A. (1977). Self-efficacy: Toward a unifying theory of behavior change. Psychological Review, 84, 191-215. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-295X.84.2.191
- Bandura, A. (1982). Self-efficacy mechanism in human agency. American Psychologist. 37, 122-147. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.37.2.122
- Bandura, A. (1996). Ontological and epistemological terrains revisited. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry, 27, 323-345. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0005-7916(96)00049-3
Supported by : BUCHEON UNIVERSITY