- Volume 10 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Knowledge, Attitude and Health Behaviors Related to Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Postmenopausal Women Workers
폐경기 여성 근로자의 심뇌혈관질환 예방 관련 지식, 태도 및 건강행위에 관한 융합 연구
Choi, Jun Young;Choi, So Young
- Received : 2018.12.26
- Accepted : 2019.02.20
- Published : 2019.02.28
This study was conducted from November 1, 2017 to November 30, 2017 in 268 women in late postmenopausal period in D and S shipyards located in G city. The subjects were divided into two groups according to the risk factors of cerebrovascular disease according to the presence or absence of risk factors of cerebrovascular disease. The subjects were divided into two groups according to their general characteristics, cerebrovascular disease prevention knowledge, attitude and health behavior. The variables that had statistically significant difference in health group and risk group were age (F=92.239, p<.001), cohabitation type (
Menopause;Female;Cardiovascular disease;Cerebrovascular disease;Workers
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. (2017). Disease Information. KCDC [Online]. www.cdc. go.kr
- World Health Organization. (2017). Health Topics. WHO [Online]. www.who.int/
- Korea National Statistical Office. (2017). Statistics for causes of deth inst 2016. Daejeon.
- National Health Insurance Corporation. (2014). Health Insurance Statistics. NHIC [Online]. www.nhis.or.kr
- J. K. Joo, J. B. Son, J. E. Jung, S. C. Kim & K. S. Lee. (2012). Differences of Prevalence and Components of Metabolic Syndrome according to Menopausal Status. The Journal of Korean Society of Menopause, 18(3), 155-162. DOI: 10.6118/jksm.2012.18.3.155 https://doi.org/10.6118/jksm.2012.18.3.155
- H. M. Shin, S. H. Jee, J. H. Kim & M. R. Kim. (2012). The Influence on Cardiovascular Mortality of the Metabolic Syndrome in Korean Postmenopausal Women. The Journal of Korean Society of Menopause, 18(1), 6-14. DOI: 10.6118/jksm.2012.18.1.6 https://doi.org/10.6118/jksm.2012.18.1.6
- Y. S. Park. (2017). Born in 2030 Korean women exceeded 90 years of life expectancy. Yunhap news(online). www.yonhapnews.co.kr/
- H. Y. Ko, J. K. Lee, J. Y. Shin & E. Jo. (2015). Health-related quality of life and cardiovascular disease risk in Korean adults. Korean Journal of Family Medicine, 36(6), 349-356. DOI : 10.4082/kjfm.2015.36.6.349 https://doi.org/10.4082/kjfm.2015.36.6.349
- K. A. Kim & S. Y. Hwang. (2017). Impact of physical sctivity, central obesity and depression the quality of life according the presence of cardiovascular risk among menopausal middle-aged women: secondary data analysis. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 29(4), 382-392. DOI : 10.7475/kjan.2017.29.4.382 https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2017.29.4.382
- American Heart Association. (2012). Understand your risk of heart attack: Risk factors and coronary heart disease. AHA [Online]. www. heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HeartAttack/Un-Risk-of-Heart-Attack_UCM_002040_Article.jsp
- L. Mosca. et al. (2011). Effectiveness-based guidelines for the prevention of cardiovascular disease in women-2011 update: A guideline from the American Heart Association. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 57(12), 1404-1423. DOI : 10.1161/CIR.0b013e31820faaf8 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2011.02.005
- M. J. Kang, J. S. Yi & C. S. Park. (2018). Factors related to Identification of Middle-Aged Women Who are Disadvantaged by Cardio-cerebrovascular Disease. Korean J Women Health Nurs., 29(4), 382-392. DOI : 10.7475/kjan.2017.29.4.382
- B. J. Lee, S. Y. Hwang. (2018). Effect of Physical Activity Practice Rates and Knowledge Related to Cardiocerebrovascular Disease Prevention on Health Behavior Case Study Focusing on Middle Aged Women with Risk of Central Obesity. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 19(4), 342-352. DOI : 10.5762/KAIS.2018.19.4.342
- J. Y. Choi, M. Y. Jeon, S. Y. Choi & Y. M. seo. (2017). Risk Assessment for Cardiocerebrovascular Disease in Middle Age Women Workers. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(8), 137-145. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.8.137 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.137
- J. H. kong, H. O. Choi & E. J. Oh. (2016). The Relationship among Cardiocerebrovascular Disease Knowledge, Attitude of, Health Behavior among 30, 40s male Workers. The Korea Contents Association, 16(7), 309-318. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.07.309 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.07.309
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency. (2017). Industrial accident analysis 2016.). KOSHA(online). www.kosha.or.kr
- I. S. Kim, S. C. Ryu, Y. H. Kim & Y. J. Kwon (2012). Influencing Factors in Approving Cerebrovascular and Cardiovascular Disease as Work-Related Disease of Workers’ in Manufacturing Sectors. Korean J Occup Environ Med, 24(2), 158-166.
- H. J. Park. (2008). The effects of lifestyle modification education program on the workers' knowledge, attitude and behavior to prevent cerebrocardiovascular diseases in middle and small-sized industries. Doctral dissertation. Dongguk University, Seoul.
- H. K. Kim. (2015). Recognition on cardiovascular disease and health behavior among postmenopausal women with arthritis. Doctral dissertation. Hanyang University, Seoul.
- H. J. Lee. (2010). Development and evaluation of a community education program for the cardiocerevrovascular disease high-risk patients. Doctral dissertation. Kyungpook University, Daegu.
- S. K. Choi. (2014). Effects of a Cardiocerebrovascular Disease Prevention Education Program for Postmenopausal Middle-aged Women. J Korean Acad Nurs, 45(1), 25-34. DOI : 10.40401/jkan.2015.45.1.25
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. (2017). National Health and Nutrition Survey Statistical Information Report. Seoul : MOHW
- Y. H. Lee et al. (2012). Awareness of Stroke Warning Signs and Risk Factors: Result of a 2010 Community Survey in Gwangju Metropolitan City. Journal of the Korean Neurological Association, 30(1), 26-32.
- T. Haidinger, M. Zweimuller, L. stutz, D. Demir. A. Kaider & J. Strametz-Juranek. (2012). Effect of gender on awareness of cardiovascular risk factors, preventive action taken, and barriers to cardiovascular health in a group of Austrian subjects. Gender Medicine, 9(2), 94-102. DOI : 10.1016/j.genm.2012.02.001 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.genm.2012.02.001
- Y. H. Yoon. (2016). The longer the working hours, the higher the incidence of cardiovascular disease. SBS News(Online). http://news.sbs.co.kr
- M. J. Kang, J. S. Lee & C. S. Park. (2018). Factors related to the Identification of Middle-Aged Women Who are Disadvantaged by Cardio-cerebrovascular Disease. Korean J Women Health Nurs., 24(2), 185-195. DOI : 10.4069/kjwhn.2018.24.2.185 https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2018.24.2.185
- J. H. Kim, M. G. Kwon, S.K. Jung. (2017). The Influence of Health Locus of Control, Social Support, and Self-Efficacy on Health Promoting Behavior in Middle-Aged Adults. Journal of Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 18(4), 494-503. DOI : 10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.4.494
- C. G. Kim, S. H. Lee, S. K. Cha. (2017). Influencing factors on cardio-cerebrovascular disease risk factors in young men: focusing on obesity indices. Journal of Korean Biological Nursing Science, 19, 1-10. DOI : 10.7586/jkbns.2017.19.1.1 https://doi.org/10.7586/jkbns.2017.19.1.1
- S. Yeoum. (2003). The investigation on the risk factors of cardiovascular disease for postmenopausal women over 50 years. Journal of Korean Society of Menopayse, 9(3), 266-272.
- K. A. Kim & S. Y. Hwang. (2016). Knowledge on cardio-cerebrovascular Disea and Health Behaviors among Middle-aged postmenopausal Women at Risk. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 28(4), 424-435. DOI : 10.7475/kjan.2016.28.4.424 https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2016.28.4.424
- J. S. Park, C. Lee & Y. G. Yoo. (2004). Study on the correlation between junior college physical education major’s levels of health information and attitudes/behavior to good health. Journal of arts & Physical Education, 15, 95-124.