- Volume 10 Issue 1
Each company has different business processes. Since it is impossible that an ERP system contains every different business processes, the productivity of customizing and maintenance well-matched for the business process of a company is the key to successful implementation. This ERP UI development tool was developed for better connection to back-end in terms of customizing and maintenance, integration with design, providing various tools for higher productivity, reusability, and standardized user interface so that it enhances the productivity, meets the UI standard, and copes with upcoming changes of business process. In the further study, the study on the service automation and integrated development environment with front-end and back-end providing through the advanced user convenience development for front-end designer and front-end generator would be carried out.
ERP;development tool;UI;customizing;business process
- S. H. Ha, J. D. Choi & S. M. Bae. (2014). A Case Study of ERP Customizing for a Make-to-order Company. Entrue Journal of Information Technology, 13(2), 63-76.
- J. S. Lee. (2008). The Development Process and Direction Suggestion of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning). The Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, 6(3), 192-199.
- K. S. Bae, S. H. Chang, H. J. Park, S. H. Jung. (2013, May). An Empirical Study on the Effect of ERP Solution on Accounting Information. Proceedings of Academic Society of Global Business Association. Seoul. Thesis for Master's Degree in Seoul School Integrated Sciences & Technologies.
- C. H. Kim. (2009). Package-based established ERP customizing strategy-focused on the case company-. Thesis for Master's Degree in Seoul School Integrated Sciences & Technologies.
- J. O. Han. (2012). A Study on the effects of ERP in small and midium size company. Thesis for Master's Degree in Kyeong-buk University.
- K. D. Choi. (2000). An Empirical Study on Critical Success factors in Implementing ERP System: A system Development Life Cycle Perspective, Thesis for Ph. D. Degree in Kwang-won University.
- J. S. Kim & S. H. Lim. (2002). A Study on the Analysis of ERP System Selection Factors. Journal of Information Technology Applications & Management, 9(1), 1-28.
- J. H. Jeon & S. Y. Lee. (2006). Trend and Prospect of the Web 2.0 Technology. Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, 166, 46-52.
- J. H. Jeon & S. Y. Lee. (2012). Trends on Standardizations of HTML5 based Web Platform Technology Trends on Standardizations of HTML5 based Web Platform Technology. Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, 27(4), 83-95.
- K. H. Lee, Y. J. Jeong, K. Y. Lee) J. S. Kim I. S. Kim & C. D. Lim. (2011). Technology Trend of Web-based SW Platform Technology Trend of Web-based SW. Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, 26(5), 66-73.
- M. S. Shin, K. J. Jeong & B. C. Kim. (2016). Research on Web standards compliance and professional level of domestic Web Developer. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(4), 30-42.
- Korea Internet & Scurity Agency (2017). A guide of software development security for e-government SW development operator.
- H. D. Yeom. (2017). A study on the effect of open source software community participant activities on development performance. Thesis for Ph. D. Degree in Korea University.
- T. Y. Ha & Y. Y. You. (2018). A study on the effect of ERP Construction strategy and IT Consulting Service Quality on Performance, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(9), 217-228.
- Y. H. Moon. (2017). A Study on the Influence of ERP Introduction on the Management Performance of the Medium and Small Business. Thesis for Master's Degress in Hanyang University.