- Volume 10 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Convergence Study on Dental treatment of related to the Major of University students
대학생의 전공계열이 치과진료에 미치는 융합적 연구
Kim, Min-A;Jang, Hyun-Jung;Lee, Yeon-Kyoung
- Received : 2018.11.29
- Accepted : 2019.01.20
- Published : 2019.01.28
This study aims to the effects for researching on dental treatment of related to the major of University students. Regarding the study results, female students took 4.63 times(health-related major) and 2.56 times(health-unrelated major) more than male students for dental treatments. On the other hand if they think their gum health is subjectively good enough they relatively took only 0.92 times(health-related) and 0.39 times(health-unrelated) than students who do not. Depending on the major the result of the dental treatment are different. Based on this study the dental treatment of convergence oral health education program for student of health-unrelated major shall be developed. Through this it is will have to be well-organized and correct oral knowledg that shoud be acquire appropriate dental treatments.
Major;University students;Dental treatments;Oral health;Convergence
- C. K. Lee, Y. S. Park.(2017). The Study of Evaluation of University Students' Health Behaviors. J of Digital Convergence, 15(12), 517-529. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.12.517
- S. A. Lim. (2018). Convergent Research on Oral Health Beliefs in Some University Students. J of Convergence for Information Technology., 8(5), 37-43. DOI : 10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.5.037
- J. N. Lim, Y. R. Jung.(2013). Development proposal of oral health educational media based on th oral health care and educational needs of college students, J Korean Soc Dent Hyg, 13(2), 323-334. DOI : 10.13065/jksdh.2013.13.2.323 https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2013.13.2.323
- H. S. Lee, Y. M. Yoon, J. S. Lee, S. N. Kim.(2001). Restricted activity with oral disease in Korean university student. J Korean Acad Dent Health, 25(3), 245-258.
- E. Y. Yoo, et al. (2012). Plaque control effect of tooth brushing instruction. J Korean Acad Pediatr Dent, 39(1), 17-25. DOI : 10.5933/JKAPD.2012.39.1.17
- S. J. Jang. (2016). Convergent relationship betweenfunctional oral health literacy, oral health knowledge and oral health behavior of some universitystudents. J of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(2), 69-75. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.2.069
- J. S. Lee, et al. (2004). The Oral Health Behavior and its related Factor in Korean University Students. The Korean Academy of Preventive Dentistry and Oral Health, 28(3), 331-346.
- S. J. Jang, H. J. Kim. (2013). A study on the dental knowledge and awareness of special education teachers. Journal of Korean society of Dental Hygiene., 13(1), 38-44. DOI : 10.13065/jksdh.2013.13.1.038 https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2013.13.1.038
- G. C. Jeong, et al. (2003). A Study on the Dental Services Utilization by Application of the Andersen Model in Students of Some Korean University. The Korean Academy of Preventive Dentistry and Oral Health, 27(3), 357-373.
- H. R. Hwang, S. Y. Lee, Y.S. Cho. (2010). An Analysis of Dental Anxiety and Dental Utilization Behavior of College Students. Journal of Dental Hygiene Science, 10(5), 357-363.
- The medical service use status.(2016). http://kostat.go.kr
- B. R. Lee, Y. H. Lee.(2017). Oral health beliefs and oral health behaviors related factors of dental hygiene students. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg, 17(3), 431-440. DOI : 10.13065/jksdh.2017.17.03.431
- J. M. Sung.(2012). A study on the oral health promotion behavior of dental hygiene students and other major students. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg, 12(3), 577-583. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2012.12.3.577
- S. K. Hee, K H. Jin.(2010). A Survey on Perception of Some of University Student's Oral Health Care after Dental Treatment. The Korean Academy of Dental Hygiene, 12(4), 315-326.
- M. J. Chae, G. S. Choi. (2012). Comparison between Self-esteem and Health Promotion Behavior of Health Department and Non-Health Department College Students. The Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, 16(1), 53-63.
- Y .Y. Lee. (2017). The Convergence Influence of Smoking, Drinking and Stress on Female college Premenstrual syndrome. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8.(9) 135-142. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.9.135
- J. H. Lee, E. S. Jeon. (2011). A Study on the Health Science College Student's Pattern and Interest of Oral Health Care According to Smoking or not and Health - Related and Health-Unrelated Majors. The Korea Journal of Health Service Management, 5(3), 169-177. DOI : 10.12811/kshsm.2011.5.3.169 https://doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2011.5.3.169
- S. M. Lee. (2016). A Comparative Study on the Oral health Behaviors of Health-Related and Health-Unrelated Majors in School. The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(2), 696-702. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.02.696 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.02.696
- S. U. Yoon, S. J. Jang. (2016). Convergent relationship between oral health knowledge andoral health behavior of health-related and health-unrelated majors university students in some areas. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(1), 97-104. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.097
- Y. J. Han, M. A. Han, S. Y. Ryu, S. W. Choi. (2015). Oral health behavior and related factors in public health majoring students. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg, 15(3), 487-495. DOI : 10.13065/jksdh.2015.15.03.487 https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2015.15.03.487
- S. A. Lim. (2017). Convergence factors of subjective oral health awareness perception on oral health improvement behavior in someuniversity students. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8.(11) 167-175 DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.11.167 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.4.167
- A. R. Shin, et al. (2016). Subjective awareness characteristics, knowledge and behavior of oral health among some university students. Korean J Health Educ Promot, .33(1), 41-48. DOI : /10.14367/kjhep.2016.33.1.41 https://doi.org/10.14367/kjhep.2016.33.1.41
- E. J. Jung. (2010). A Study on Factors Affecting the Oral Health Promotion Behavior of Dental Hygiene and Non-Dental Hygiene Students. Journal of Dental Hygiene Science, 10(1), 1-9.
- M. G. Ji. (2018). Relationships between university students' Dental Fear and Mental Hardiness, subjective well-being. J of Convergence for Information Technology. ,8(5), 59-68 DOI : 10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.5.059 https://doi.org/10.14801/JAITC.2018.8.2.59
- S. K. Kim. (2017). The Effect of Preventive Treatment Experience on Treatment Satisfaction and Dental Fear. J of Digital Convergence, 15(10), 485-492. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.10.485
Supported by : Songho University