- Volume 10 Issue 1
The Tech Shop, which provides an environment for fast prototyping by using 3D printers and various work tools, is a place where the fusion design education can be realized and creative ideas can be produced in the era of industrial 4.0. The purpose of this study is to propose and establish the possibility of a tech shop for the revitalization of local businesses in the Chungcheong province where many of contents related universities and institutions are located. For this purpose, we reviewed the necessity and the requirements of a tech shop, and analyzed the necessary components of a tech shop for successful operation. If the proposed tech shop is built and efficient operation is applied, it is expected that many of prototypes based on good ideas could be quickly produced and commercialized.
Techshop;Maker exercise;startup encouragement;3d printer;Prototyping
- J. Y. Shin & S. Jung. (2015). Study on DIY Service Platform for Use of 3D Printing Technology. Journal of Digital Design, 15(3), 749-758. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2015.15.3.071 https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2015.15.3.071
- J. J. Wan. (2014). A Study on the way of revitalization for design Industry of 3D Printing Technology. Journal of Korea Design Knowledge, null(31), 43-52. https://doi.org/10.17246/jkdk.2014..31.005
- C. Barnatt. (2014). 3D Printing: Second Edition Paperback, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
- G. W. Kang. (2017). 3D Printing technology and industrial trend. Communications of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, 35(11), 24-31.
- Y. C. Lee. (2018). Development of story-based growth type content using 3D printing. The Journal of the Convergence on Culture Technology (JCCT), 4(1), 27-32.
- K. Y. Kim. (2017). Research on activation strategy of domestic medical 3D printing industry, Chungbuk National University, master vii, 122
- Maked Korea. (2018.). What is maker exercise?, http://www.makered.or.kr/archives/103
- Anderson, C. (2012). Makers: The New Industrial Revolution. Random House.
- C. Graves & A. Graves(2016), The Big Book of Makerspace Projects : Inspiring Makers to Experiment, Create and Learn, McGraw Hill Education
- National Census Bureau 2014 https://blog.naver.com/kingk8959/220135309171
- Bank of Korea Daejeon Chungnam Headquarters 2018, Results of economic monitoring in Chungcheong region during the third quarter of 2018, Press Releases, Daejeon Chungnam 2018-9-8