- Volume 10 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on The Effect of PM Consultant Leadership Capability on Consulting Repurchase Intention
PM컨설턴트 리더십역량이 컨설팅 재구매 의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
Lee, Yang-Woo;Hong, Woo-hyung;Kim, Sang-Bong
- Received : 2018.03.06
- Accepted : 2019.01.20
- Published : 2019.01.28
The purpose of this study is to examine the impact of PM consultant leadership competence on consulting repurchase intention and the impact of SME CEO participation on consulting repurchase intention. The validity of the measurement model was secured through CFA (Confirmative Factor Analysis) for the questionnaire data, and consistency was secured through the same method convenience, and significant results were obtained. In other words, not only the ability of PM consultant in repurchase of consulting is important, but also confirms that repurchase intention differs according to the participation of manager. Therefore, the performance that manager feels depends on the degree of manager's interest in repurchase and plays an important role in repurchase. As a result, it is important for PM to report to manager and / or make the manager participate in consulting process so that manager can be interested. In this study, it is difficult to generalize the relationship between PM's leadership role and manager's involvement in the repurchase intention. However, it is meaningful that PM's competence as well as management's participation are very important, and that this study figured out which drection PM's leadership should focus on. The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of the variables on the repurchase intention.
SMES Consulting;PM Consultant Competency;Consultant;Intention to Repurchase;Ceo's Paticipation
- National Statistical Office. (2008). The 9th Korea Standard Industry Classification.
- International Labour Organization. https://www.ilo.org.
- National Statistical Office. (2014). National SME BusinessStatus http://kosis.kr/statisticsList/statisticsList_01List.jsp?vwcd=MT_ZTITLE&parentId=K#SubCont
- Small and Medium Business Administration. (2005). Industry White Paper
- H. W. Yim. (2018). A Study on the Causes and Consulting Methods to Reduce the Differentiation of Incubator Center, Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(1), 313-320
- Williams, A. P., & Woodward, S. (1997). The competitive consultant: a client-oriented approach for achieving superior performance. Palgrave Macmillan.
- M. G. Park. (2004). A Study on the Core Competencies of IT Consultants, Kyung Hee Univ., Master Thesis, Seoul.
- K. Y. Kim, M. S. Kim, C. U. Lee, Y. H. Lee. (2008). Understand and utilize business consulting services, Book publication Chungham.
- D. J. Shin & Y. W. Yoo. (2011). Research on the Effects of a Project Manager's Competency on a Consultant's Ethical Attitude and the Consulting Achievement with the Regulation Effects of CEO Support. Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(5), 191-201.
- D, J, Shin. (2014). A Study on the Impact of Conultant's Competencies on Consulting Performance of Business Consulting:Moderationg Effect of Project Manager's Competencies. Journal of Digital Convergence for Information Technology, 9(6), 255-266.
- Katz, D., & R. L. Kahn. (1978). The social Pshchology of Organizations, New York:Willey.
- N. H. Park. (2009). Organizational Behavior, Park Young Publishing, 24-32, 201.
- Yukl, G. A. (2005). Leadership in Organizations, Pearson Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs.
- Dechurch, A. Leslie, N. J. Hillte, M. Toshio, D. Daniel, & S. Eduardo.(2010). Leadership across levels of leaders and their levels of impact, The Leadership quarterly, 21(6), 1069-1085. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.leaqua.2010.10.009
- Bass. B. M., & Avolio, B. J. (1990). Transformational leadership development : Manual for the multi factor leadership questionnaire. CA : Consulting Psychologists Press.
- J. Y. Kim. (2003). A Study on the Effect of Leadership on Trust, Empowerment and Service Quality. Sangji University Doctoral Thesis, Gangwon
- J. Y. Kim. (2018). The Concergence of the Servant Leadership of SMEs on Interpersonal Relation of Unicersity Students. Journal of korea Convergunce Society. 19(4), 209-222.
- Katz. (1974). Advanced Project Management: Best Practices on Implementation. John Wiley & Sons.
- Kerzner. (1984). Advanced Project Management: Best Practices on Implementation. John Wiley & Sons.
- Dulewicz & Higgs. (2005). Assessing Leadership Styles and Organizational Context. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 20(2), 105-123. https://doi.org/10.1108/02683940510579759
- Boyatzis, R. E. and F. Ratti. (2009). Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Intelligence Competencies, Distinguishing Effective Italian Manager and Leaders in a Private Company and Cooperatives. Journal of Management Development, .28(9), 821-838. https://doi.org/10.1108/02621710910987674
- Oliver. R. I. (1980). A Cognitive Model of The Antecedents and Consequences of Satisfaction Decision. Journal of Marketing Reserch, 17(11), 460-469. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224378001700405
- Y. S. Jang. (2011). A Study on the Quality and Customer Satisfaction of Small and Medium Business Consulting Service, The Quality Management Society of Korea. The Korean Society for Quality Management, 24-32.
- Legislation. Basic Law of Small Business, www.moleg.go.kr
- S. T. Jung. (2014). A Study on the Impact of Uncertainty, Environmental Factors of Consulting Service on Purchase Intention. Doctoral dissertation, Hansung University , Seoul.
- Cohen, J., and Cohen, P. (1983). Applied Multiple Regression/ Correlation Analysis for The Behavioral Science, Hillsdale, NJ: Laerence Erlbaum Associates.
- W. R. Kang. (2006). SERI20th anniversary special feature(III),Evolution of Korean CEO System:1986-2004, Samsung Economic Research Institute.
- Homsby, J. s. & Kuratko, D. F. (1990). Human Resource Management in Small Business: Critical Issues for the 1990s. Journal of Small Business Management, 25, 9-18.
- Garand, D., & Fabi, B. (1991). Fondements des pratiques de GRH en PME: Formalisation, vision entrepreneuriale et modele contingentiel. 324-336. Actes du 2e Congres AGRH, Pour une vision de la GRH, ESSEC, Cergy, 14-15.
- Pfiffner, J. M. (1960). Administrative Rationality. Public Administration. Review, 20(3), 125-132. https://doi.org/10.2307/973965
- Hoy, W. K., & Miskel, C. G. (2001). Educational administration: theory, research, and practice(6th ed.). Boston: McGraw-Hill.
- Pinto, and Prescott. (1990). Planning and Tactical Factors in the project Implementation Process. Journal of management Studies, 305-327.
- Eisenberger, R., Huntington, R., Hutchison, S., & Sowa, D. (1986). Perceived organizational support. Journal of Applied psychology, 71(3), 500. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.71.3.500
- K. J. Yoon. (2003). A Comparative Study on the Types of Participation in Major Groups in the 21st District. Marketing Research, 15(3), 169-188
- K. Y. Song. (2015). The Effect of Consulting Commitment on Consulting Quality Perception and Consulting Effectiveness, doctorial dessertion, Hansung University. Seoul.
- H. S. Moon. (2012). Effects of Small Business Participation on Consulting Results and Repurchase. Master dissertation, Hansung University, Seoul
- Tilles, S. (1961). Understanding the consultants role. Harvard Business Review, 39(6), 87-99.
- Tayler, J. (2006). A Survival Guide for Project Managers. 2nd ed. AMACOM.
- G. S. Kim. (2004). Analysis of AMOS Structural Equation Model, Seoul Spss Acadamy, 3, 87-101.
Supported by : Hansung university