- Volume 10 Issue 1
There is a growing emphasis on objective and quantified performance measurement methodologies for the interactions that occur within modern companies. This is due to the importance of establishing and practicing future-oriented strategies by estimating the present value of the company and the current energy status through objective evaluation of the company. Therefore, the selection of KPI as a performance index using BSC (Balance Scorecard), which is a recent objective performance measurement methodology, has become very important. Although many studies on existing KPIs have been made in various industries, KPI studies on SI companies have been insufficient. This study focuses on finding KPIs applicable to SI companies. The study on the KPI design system according to general strategy of SI companies and the development of methodology and evaluation index according to index development for each group were carried out and the weighting methodology according to each evaluation index was presented.
Convergence;BSC(Balanced ScoredCard);KPI(Key Perfomance Index);SI(System Integration);Performance measurement;Organization evaluation
- H. K. Kim & E. S. Sung. (2001). BSC Practical Manual, Sigma Insight Com, 43, 49-64.
- J. K. Lee & H. U. Lee. (2003). An Empirical Study on the Performance Evaluation of the Balanced Scorecard, Industrial Economics Research, 27, 64-80.
- M. K. Hong & Lu. (2000). Case Study on BSC Ctjqompanies, Tax Accounting Research. 15, 81-102.
- H. J. Hwang. (2014), Development of Evaluation Elements and Weight Setting for Evaluation of Research Institutions, Institute of Science and Technology Policy Management, 3, 101-120.
- J. H. Lee & S. C. Kang. (2001). Information Needs Analysis of EIS Users Using Balanced Scorecard (BSC), Management Information Science Research, 4, 134-150.
- J. Y. Choi, K. J. Choi & T. H. Kwon .(2013). A Case Study for Developing Strategic Performance Measurement Indicators the Management Science Society, 19, 87-96.
- N. J. Lee, J. S. Kim & Kim. (2001). A Study on BSC System Construction of Korean Companies, Seokang Management Publications, 2, 159-182.
- H. K. Kim, J. Y. Lee & K. S. Kang. (2002). A Study on Development of Performance Measurement Index of B2B e-marketplace, Knowledge Management Research, 3, 61-74.
- Kaplan & Norton, Balaced Scorecard, (1996). Harvard Business School Press.
- Kaplan & Norton. (2001). The Strategy Focused Organization, HarvardBusinessSchoolPress
- Kaplan & Norton. (2005). The Balanced Scorecard Measures That Drive Performance, Harvard Business Review, August. 5-10.
- Creelman & James. (1998). Building and Implementing A Balaced Scorecard, Business Intelligence Ltd. 3rd edition.
- Marlys Gascho Lip & Steven E. salterio. (2000). The Balanced Scorecard-Judgmental Effects of Common and Unique Performance Measures, The Accounting Review, 75, 283-298. https://doi.org/10.2308/accr.2000.75.3.283
- Martinsons, Davison & Tse. (1999).The Balanced Scorecard: a foundation for the strategic management of information systems, Decision Support Systems, 25, 71-88. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-9236(98)00086-4
- S. K. Chi. (2017). A Case Study on the BSC Development of a Small and Medium-sized Manufacturing Enterprise for Performance Evaluation, Journal of Digital Convergence, 10, 83-92.
- J. H. Ryu & W. K. Won Lee. (2014). A Study on the Effects of Performance Measures in BSC on the performance of Hotel Industry, Journal of Digital Convergence. 3, 189-199.
- K. I. Kim. (2016). he Impact of several management tools and techniques adoption on strong small business enterprises Performance, Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 3, 7-12.