- Volume 18 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The Study on LCS Embedded Design of Traffic Signal Evaluation System HILS
교통신호 평가시스템 HILS에서의 LCS 임베디드 설계 연구
- Kim, Bong seob (MORU Industrial. Systems) ;
- Lee, Jeong jun (MORU Industrial. Systems) ;
- Koo, Seung Hoe (MORU Industrial. Systems)
- Received : 2019.11.18
- Accepted : 2019.12.03
- Published : 2019.12.31
Traffic Signal Evaluation HILS is a system designed to evaluate a traffic signal system, and has a function of driving that simulates a real environment using a simulator that simulates a real traffic signal environment and an LCS that simulates a traffic signal controller. This study simulates the function of the traffic signal controller and is designed for design the LCS which is connected to the center system and the traffic simulator (VISSIM). The design of the LCS program uses a portable python language, and the code is designed in two versions running on Windows in the PC environment and unning on embedded environment, with a slight modification of the code. In this study, we analyzed the limitations of using LCS on Windows in PC environment and confirmed the ease of simulation Linux in embedded environment at large capacity.
Supported by : 치안과학기술연구개발사업단
- Hong K. S.(2012), "Development of the Emergency Vehicle Preemption Control System Based on YTIS," The Journal of The Korea Institute of Intelligent Transport Systems, vol. 11, no. 2, pp.39-47. https://doi.org/10.12815/kits.2012.11.2.039
- Jung J. H.(2001), "Development of the Simulation System for Testing and Evaluating of Traffic Signal Control Systems," Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, vol. 19, no. 5, pp.71-83.
- Korea Police Agency(2018), NPA-TSC-2010-R21, South Korea, pp.123-224.
- Wikimedia Foundation, Inc, https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/파이썬, 2019.11.13.