- Volume 19 Issue 2
Robotic motion is designed by the rotation and the translation of multiple joint coordinates in a three-dimensional space. Joint coordinates are generally modeled by homogeneous transform matrix. However, the complexity of three dimensional motions prefers the visualization methods based on simulation environments in which models and generated motions work properly. Many simulation environments have the limitations of usability and functional extension from platform dependency and interpretation of predefined commands. This paper proposes the web-based three dimensional simulation environment toward high user accessibility. Also, it covers the small size web server that is linked with Python script. The non linearities of robot control apply to verify the computing efficiency, the process management, and the extendability of user scripts.
Robot Simulation;Web Application;Nonlinear Mode;User Script;Robotic Motion
- J. I. Lipton, A. J. Fay, and D. Rus, "Baxter's Homunculus: Virtual Reality Spaces for Teleoperation in Manufacturing," IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, Vol.3, No.1, pp.179-186, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1109/LRA.2017.2737046
- J. Craig, Introduction to Robotics, 3rd ED, Addison-Wesley, pp.19-32. 2005.
- J. Wang, M. Lewis, S. Hughes, M. Koes, and S. Carpin, "Validating USARSim for Use in HRI Research," Proc. of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society 49th Annual Meeting(HFES05), pp.457-461, 2005.
- U. M. Ascher, D. K. Pai, and B. P. Cloutier, "Forward Dynamics, Elimination Methods, and Formulation Stiffness in Robot Simulation," Int. J. Rob. Research, Vol.16, No.6, pp.749-758, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1177/027836499701600603
- C. Pepper, S. Balakirsky, and C. Scrapper, "Robot simulation physics validation," Proc. of Workshop on Performance Metrics for Intelligent Systems, p.97-104, 2007.
- T. Linner, A. Shrikathiresan, M. Vetrenko, and B. Ellmann, "Modeling and operating robotic environment using Gazebo/ROS," Proc. of the 28th Int'l Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction (ISARC2011), pp.957-962, 2011.
- M. Newman, "How to determine the accuracy of the output of a matrix inversion program," J. Res. Nat. Bur. Stand., Vol.78, No.2, pp.65-68, 1974.
- L. Foldvary, "Analysis of Numerical Differ entiation methods applied for Determination of Kinematic Velocties for LEOs," Period Polytech Civ Eng, Vol.51, No.1, pp.17-24, 2007.
- M. H. Korayem and A. M. Shafei, "Motion equadtions proper for forward dynamic of robotic manipulators with flexible links by using recursive Gibbs - Appell formulation," Scientia Iranica, Transactions B: Mech. Eng., Vol.16, No.6, pp.479-495, 2009.