- Volume 19 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Personalized Recommendation Considering Item Confidence in E-Commerce
온라인 쇼핑몰에서 상품 신뢰도를 고려한 개인화 추천
Choi, Do-Jin;Park, Jae-Yeol;Park, Soo-Bin;Lim, Jong-Tae;Song, Je-O;Bok, Kyoung-Soo;Yoo, Jae-Soo
- Received : 2019.01.11
- Accepted : 2019.02.18
- Published : 2019.03.28
As online shopping malls continue to grow in popularity, various chances of consumption are provided to customers. Customers decide the purchase by exploiting information provided by shopping malls such as the reviews of actual purchasing users, the detailed information of items, and so on. It is required to provide objective and reliable information because customers have to decide on their own whether the massive information is credible. In this paper, we propose a personalized recommendation method considering an item confidence to recommend reliable items. The proposed method determines user preferences based on various behaviors for personalized recommendation. We also propose an user preference measurement that considers time weights to apply the latest propensity to consume. Finally, we predict the preference score of items that have not been used or purchased before, and we recommend items that have highest scores in terms of both the predicted preference score and the item confidence score.
Online Shopping Malls;Item Confidence;Personalized Recommendation;Collaborative Filtering;Social Network Service
- R. A. Lewis and D. H. Reiley, "Online ads and offline sales: measuring the effect of retail advertising via a controlled experiment on Yahoo!," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Vol.12, No.3, pp.235-266, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11129-014-9146-6
- I. M. Dinner, H. J. Van Heerde, and S. A. Neslin, "Driving online and offline sales: The cross-channel effects of traditional, online display, and paid search advertising," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.51, No.5, pp.527-545, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmr.11.0466
- B. J. Corbitt, T. Thanasankit, and H. Yi, "Trust and e-commerce: a study of consumer perceptions," Electronic commerce research and applications, Vol.2, No.3, pp.203-215, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1567-4223(03)00024-3
- A. Parasuraman, V. A. Zeithaml, and L. L. Berry, "Servqual: A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perc," Journal of retailing, Vol.64, No.1, pp.12-31, 1988.
- B. Palese and A. Usai, "The relative importance of service quality dimensions in e-commerce experiences," International Journal of Information Management, Vol.40, pp.132-140, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2018.02.001
- R. Abdelkhalek, I. Boukhris, and Z. Elouedi, "Assessing items reliability for collaborative filtering within the belief function framework," Proc. International Conference on Digital Economy, pp.208-217, 2017.
- S. Huang, Y. Chen, H. Chen, L. Chen, and Y. Fan, "Personalized item-of-interest recommendation on storage constrained smartphone based on word embedding quantization," Proc. Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp.610-621, 2018.
- Y. Jiang, J. Liu, M. Tang, and X. Liu, "An effective web service recommendation method based on personalized collaborative filtering," Proc. International Conference on In Web Services, pp.211-218, 2011.
- T. Ha and S. Lee, "Item-network-based collaborative filtering: A personalized recommendation method based on a user's item network," Information Processing and Management, Vol.53, No.5, pp.1171-1184, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ipm.2017.05.003
- T. Ebesu and Y. Fang, "Neural Semantic Personalized Ranking for item cold-start recommendation," Information Retrieval Journal, Vol.20, No.2, pp.109-131, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10791-017-9295-9
- http://display.cjmall.com, 2018. 2. 7.
- https://www.amazon.com, 2018. 2. 7.
- 이문철, 양정원, "리테일 마케팅 4.0: 더 오래 더 많이 팔리는 마케팅 실전 가이드," 21세기 북스, 2017.
- R. Baeza-Yates and B. Ribeiro-Neto, Modern information retrieval, ACM press, 1999.
- https://www.naver.com, 2018. 2. 7.
- https://twitter.com, 2018. 2. 7.
- https://www.facebook.com, 2018. 2. 7.
- J. Beel, M. Genzmehr, S. Langer, A. Nurnberger, and B. Gipp, "A comparative analysis of offline and online evaluations and discussion of research paper recommender system evaluation," Proc. International workshop on reproducibility and replication in recommender systems evaluation, pp.7-14, 2013.
Supported by : 한국연구재단