- Volume 27 Issue 1
Ten AOC(Air Operation Certificate) holders certified by MOLIT of Korea are operating their own maintenance training program. Though the maintenance training program is approved by the same authority, the contents of the program are different even in the mandatory training courses among AOC holders. The survey interview showed that the maintenance training in mandatory training should have the same contents and requirements. Throughout the survey and focus group discussion, this paper suggests the list and contents of the initial mandatory training and the list, contents and interval for the recurrent mandatory training. This paper also suggests how to implement the on-line training program for recurrent mandatory training to keep the quality of the airline maintenance training program.
Maintenance Training Program;Initial Training;Recurrent Training;e-Learning;Mandatory Training
- Korea Civil Aviation Association, "2017 Air Transport Statistical Results", KCAA, 2018, pp.5
- Aviation Information Portal System, 2019
- Kim, C. Y., "A Study on Improving the Qualifying Examination System of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer in Korea", Journal of the Korean Society for Aviation and Aeronautics, 24(3), 2013, pp.21-26
- Nam, M. K., Park, S. B., "Evaluation Criteria Development of Courses Based on CIPP Evaluation Model Dedicated to Approval of Training Organizations", Journal of the Korean Society for Aviation and Aeronautics, 22(4), 2014, pp.8-14
- Korean Air, "Maintenance Training Program", Korean Air, 2017, pp.2.
- Asiana Airlines, "Maintenance Training Program", Asiana Airlines, 2017, pp.4-4-4.11.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, "Flight Safety Regulations for Aeroplane", 2017, pp.6-13.
- Kim, G. H., "Online Education Operation at Higher Education Institute in the United States", Higher Education, 141, 2006, pp.59-69
- Park, J. W., "Case studies on learning effects through businesses E-learning technical course (On the H company E-learning technical training course basis)", Master Thesis, Chungnam National University, Daejon, Korea, 2007
- Urban, T. A. & Weggen, C. C., "Corporate e-Learning; Exploring a new Frontier", WR Hambrecht+ Co. 2000, pp.8-9
- Gu, M. G., "A Study On Relationship Between Adult E-Learners' Academic Procrastination and Learning Achievement", Master Thesis, Kyungbook National University, Daegu, Korea, 2014
- Ministry of Employment and Labor, "Industrial Safety and Health Law", Ministry of Employment and Labor, 2018